9/11 Inside Job?

ManetsBR

Manets what was the deal with WTC7?

No plane ever hit that. Ever. Still, this is how it fell:

http://www.ae911truth.net/flash/wtc7ani2.swf

My understanding was that WTC was hit with falling debris from the collapsing north tower. There's pics of a massive hole in one side of it caused by that if I recall. Saw them somewhere a while ago.

wtc7wtc61.jpg

Nope

WTC7 isn't in that pic fella. That's taken after the collapse. :lol:

Where's the hole?

Where's your apology?

A small fire is your excuse for the building collapsing at free fall speed into it's own footprint.

Did rugs force the WTC owner to "pull" WTC7?

Linguini, I repeat, how did rugs do this?

cut3.jpg

Edited by Rustycage

You just keep ignoring the cut column, huh? That's ok. Everyone you cite for debunking does too.

Never mind all of the other shit everyone wants to debate over. Just explain why there were thermite cut steel columns and why the owner of the WTC buildings tells about how he gave the OK to "pull" WTC7. Pulling without cranes takes days to plan and pulling with cranes it tips the building. Pulling with cranes doesn't cause a building to collapse into it's footprint at free fall speed.

Youtube videos showing a fire means hardly anything.

2 skyscrapers that day became the first to collapse by fire. You'd want to say 3 but the WTC owner contradicts that.

It seems like you're too busy wanting to fight people that disbelieve the flimsy story instead of asking the obvious.

Edited by Rustycage
  • Like 1

Conspiracy theorists need therapy even more than I do.

There are no fucking conspiracies.

FDR did not know about Pearl Harbor. There was knowledge that an attack would happen SOMEWHERE, but no one was sure where, and Pearl Harbor was considered to be the least likely place the Japs would attack given it was considered one of the most fortified bases in the world.

JFK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, who was a documented nut job, who was in turn shot by Jack Ruby, a wannabe Mafioso with delusions of grandeur and a hot temper.

The Gulf of Tonkin actually happened, the first incident happened as documented. The second incident was misinterpreted and exaggerated and President Johnson was misled by the evidence he was presented with.

Watergate is an example of a real conspiracy. And look how it turned out. All those involved either resigned from office or went to prison.

Vince Foster committed suicide. Bill Clinton did not have him murdered.

Osama Bin Laden had luck on his side. Neither Clinton nor Bush purposefully "let him go." Clinton especially wanted him dead or captured and was the first to begin a hunt for him.

9/11 was not an inside job of any kind. It was a group of Islamic terrorists who hijacked planes and flew them into the Towers. Thousands died, and conspiracy theorists piss on their grave with their theories.

Obama was not born in Kenya.

Edited by Vincent Vega

There are no fucking conspiracies.

It's quite obvious that in some regard conspiracies do exist. Simply by virtue of lack of transparency and ulterior motives one can argue that logically conspiracies have to exist. You're right though that most high profile ones are pretty ridiculous.

When I was younger I used to spend ages reading 9/11 conspiracy theories. After a lot of reading I realised that if I wanted it to be a conspiracy I could read things that fell in with what I wanted to hear, and if I didn't, I could negate all the things I was reading on conspiracy sites with very little research. That's why I find it funny how definitive people can be in statements regarding facts about 9/11 when ultimately the best they can do is parrot a source that was no doubt created with a purpose one way or the other.

Edited by Chinaski

Vega, why was there molten steel for 6 weeks after the collapse?

Why did the owner of the buildings say that he gave the OK to pull WTC7?

Maybe the dunces on mythbusters can take a break from firing cannonballs into residential neighborhoods long enough to explain it for ya.

Why shouldn't there be molten steel, after all it had been burning for quite some time?

Why shouldn't the owner give okay to let the building go?

Edited by SoulMonster

Why shouldn't there be molten steel, after all it had been burning for quite some time?

1: Paper, rugs and jet fuel don't burn hot enough to melt steel.

2: It takes days to plan a controlled demolition using any explosive method. The other method would be by cranes but cranes don't cause a building to collapse into itself at free fall.

Molten steel pouring out of the corner of South tower. It is a complete match for thermite cutting. There's evidence of cut steel columns. Thermite was found at all 3 sites. It's right in your face.

I don't have that answer.

In my opinion, it points to the overreach of the military industrial complex. PNAC outlined that to revamp the defense structure, we'd need another Pearl Harbor. 3 years later, 9/11 happens and there's so much talk of it being the new Pearl Harbor and the defense structure is modified. Coincidence? Maybe but why did the CIA have a military exercise regarding this same scenario on the exact same morning? I don't think it's Illuminati and all of that shit. False flag attacks aren't uncommon. Just look at the Reichstag fire.

If the military industrial complex is a nut job conspiracy theory............

I want to know why a steel beam was cut, with evidence of thermite cutting, hundreds of feet below where the fires were. Over a period of time, a jet fuel fire can weaken steel but it does not create molten steel.

How is it illogical to question the official story when there is so much about the official story that is illogical?

Edited by Rustycage

I don't have that answer.

In my opinion, it points to the overreach of the military industrial complex. PNAC outlined that to revamp the defense structure, we'd need another Pearl Harbor. 3 years later, 9/11 happens and there's so much talk of it being the new Pearl Harbor and the defense structure is modified. Coincidence? Maybe but why did the CIA have a military exercise regarding this same scenario on the exact same morning? I don't think it's Illuminati and all of that shit. False flag attacks aren't uncommon. Just look at the Reichstag fire.

I want to know why a steel beam was cut, with evidence of thermite cutting, hundreds of feet below where the fires were. Over a period of time, a jet fuel fire can weaken steel but it does not create molten steel.

How is it illogical to question the official story when there is so much about the official story that is illogical?

Reality and life is illogical. Conspiracy theories are just primitive forms of religion for those looking for a meaning or reason behind senselessly horrible acts that happen so randomly and seemingly without reason. It can't simply be that a loser killed Kennedy; that doesn't make sense, that doesn't sit right. But a group of people superior to him killing him, that sounds more sensible. More comforting in a way, because as long as conspiracy theories are to blame for tragedies, than they can't happen to you. It takes away the "senselessness" out of "senseless" violence.

2: It takes days to plan a controlled demolition using any explosive method. The other method would be by cranes but cranes don't cause a building to collapse into itself at free fall.

1. I am sure you are right. But do we have any proof that steel really did melt, then?

2. But why do you think WTC7 wasn't just allowed to fall on its own, why do you insist that someone actively pulled it down?

More comforting in a way, because as long as conspiracy theories are to blame for tragedies, than they can't happen to you.

What? That makes no sense at all. Of course they can. So if 9/11 was an inside job nobody died?

Of course it makes no sense. Conspiracy theorists make no sense in general. Fuck 'em.

1. I am sure you are right. But do we have any proof that steel really did melt, then?

2. But why do you think WTC7 wasn't just allowed to fall on its own, why do you insist that someone actively pulled it down?

1: I've posted it 3 different times but I'll do it once again.

2: For one, to "pull" is a demolition term. Second, buildings that fall on their own do not fall at free fall speed. Third, there is no other incident of a skyscraper as sophisticated as the WTC building falling due to fire. There were very small fires in WTC7. Lastly, the owner has to give the ok for them to "pull" it. Why would you think they would ask for his ok to let the building fall on it's own?

More comforting in a way, because as long as conspiracy theories are to blame for tragedies, than they can't happen to you.

What? That makes no sense at all. Of course they can. So if 9/11 was an inside job nobody died?

Of course it makes no sense. Conspiracy theorists make no sense in general. Fuck 'em.

"Lalalalalalalala"

When was the photo of the cut beams taken exactly?

Molten steel identical to thermite cuts

moltenflow.jpg

During the cleanup

moltensteelenclose5mt.jpg

Fused concrete and steel from the rubble

meteorites_side-by-side.jpg

Since when does jet fuel, paper and rugs weld together concrete and steel?

When was the photo of the cut beams taken exactly?

During the rescue operations shortly after they fell.

angcut.jpg

Edited by Rustycage