9/11 Inside Job?

ManetsBR

Were'nt there Mousad agents being held for questioning? They were found blocks from ground zero, and were seen celebrating after the attacks.

There was also an issurance policy taken out months prior the the attacks, specifically for terrorism that was worth billions.

Im pretty sure the head of security of the world trade center is related to the Bush family.

The steel didn't have to be melted only weakened.

Theres cases to be made for both sides and its to hard to lay out both sides out on a forum.

I agree that it would only have to be weakened but some of my questions are:

Why was molten steel found along with nano-thermite?

Why was molten metal pouring out of the building that we are supposed to believe is aluminum while ignoring the molten steel found?

Why did all 3 buildings fall at freefall speed into it's own footprint looking identical to any other controlled demolition?

Why did the WTC owner say he gave the OK to pull WTC7?

Why did this owner change his insurance policy on the towers shortly before to have the policy include terrorist attacks?

Why did witnesses report to hearing multiple secondary explosions?

Why is there also video with audio recorded explosions?

What was all of the additional shit on the fuselage?

Why do witnesses say it looked like a military plane with no windows like you see on commercial airliners?

Is it just a coincidence that this attack resulted in defensive measures that impede on citizens' liberties?

Is it also a coincidence that PNAC had received exactly what was detailed as a necessity for a revamp of the defense structure?

Is it just coincidence that one of the heads of PNAC is Dick Cheney?

Never mind all of the other circumstantial evidence. I want to know why there is so much weird shit that the 9/11 commission didn't investigate and why supposed people that care about those that died don't want every question answered by those elected to represent and answer to us?

It's disrespcteful not only to those asking the questions but to those that died to just turn your head, call names and act like a little bitch because not everyone falls for the ridiculously flimsy story.

I know, I know. My landlord is totally into this stuff and bombards me with it all the time. Not just 9/11. Hell, sitting next to me is a pamphlet saying some of the amputees in Boston are actors. I have so much conspiracy stuff from him, if a cop came in my apt. hed think I was up to something, lol.

I honestly am not qualified to answer these questions.

I could probably make a better case saying it was an inside job, because of my landlord.

I'm going with IDK on this one. Although I do have a copy of the 9/11 commission report and should give it a go.

I'm not arguing with you Rusty, I want to know as much as you do.

I know. I'm just describing the questions I want the answers to. Too often we are all described as shitheads with our heads in our ass and dancing on the graves of the dead which couldn't be farther from the truth. I find it odd how people that can clearly see this country becoming a plutocracy that only feeds military spending would so resistant that it's possible a method used since before WWII is somehow impossible and imaginary.

Or how something like this is something our government, of which, couldn't be capable.

I don't get into all of that actor stuff like that claimed at the Sandy Hook incident.

I think people who like to wank over conspiracy theories about 9/11 are disrespecting those that died horrible, usually slow and painful deaths on that day. I fucking hate conspiracy theorists.

+1

This is exactly how I feel about these matters. They're so far up their own ass about proving something that didn't happen they forget the people who lost loved ones in these events.

What difference does it make? Why the conspiracy theories are disrespecting those that died? That makes absolutely no sense.

Actually, I would say I'm being way more respectful, since I'm looking for the horrible truth behind those deaths, and not accepting every and anything that the media shoves into my throat.

I almost want 9/11 to be an inside job because I find it so fascinating. Most people don't even know there was a building 7 in the World Trade Center complex.

Yeah I do always find that a bit mad. Any other day of the year that building falling to the ground would have been insane news.

It would, wouldn't it?

"WTC7 is suddenly pulled into the ground with no reasons or whatsoever" would have been headlines all over the country. But, due to the context, many people didn't even know about the building.

Edit: Dazey, I see you're online, please watch that video I posted.

Edited by ManetsBR

Were'nt there Mousad agents being held for questioning? They were found blocks from ground zero, and were seen celebrating after the attacks.

There was also an issurance policy taken out months prior the the attacks, specifically for terrorism that was worth billions.

Im pretty sure the head of security of the world trade center is related to the Bush family.

Better yet, why was there a military exercise on that very day with circumstances of that drill being, "terrorists flying planes into skyscrapers?"

Why were most or all of the fighter jets on the other side of the country for another purpose?

Why did the plane, from all angles of pictures and video taken, look like a military plane?

What is with the small explosion on the nose of the craft just milliseconds before impact?

I'm sorry but there's too much to simply dismiss because of a delayed investigation that had minimal funding, was controlled by the white house and overlooked many key questions.

Everybody twig breaking in the woods isn't a bigfoot...........every speck you see in the sky isn't a UFO and every time you feel a cold chill in a room, it isn't a ghost. I wonder why people think that EVERYTHING that happens in the world is some big huge undercover government conspiracy. I guess the internet gives a forum (or sense of legitimacy) to whackos who can post all kinds of wild speculation that people will eat up as fact. I just listened to a podcast that detailed how Bill and Hilary are responsible for murdering like 20 different people that were standing in their way to success. Literally murdering them.

manets - you think the media is "in" on the conspiracy but random people posting on Youtube are the ones breaking top secret news? The reason these conspiracy theories never pan out is because they are all smoke and mirrors and the facts never hold up.

The public wants the truth. MILLIONS of people want the truth.

Respected journalists, who would make millions and win pulitzer prizes, CANT uncover the thruth............but random whackos and jesse venture "can" find the truth, but nobody will listen to them? Don't you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Jesse Venture did a show featuring the 9/11 attacks...............and then later did a show on Lizard people who live in the sewers and only come out in the open during the night..........and then I believe another show on how all the leaders of the world are also Aliens. Those are the kind of people who you are getting your facts from.

Edited by Groghan

Never mind the Patriot Act.

Never mind the unjust war in Iraq. It was just "bad intelligence" people.

Never mind that the ONLY profiteers of 9/11 were those in power, those linked to them and the owner of WTC. It must have been the terrorists hiding in the cave.

Never mind that you can be locked up and taken to Gitmo for as long as the government wants by simply labeling you a terrorist. Now we have people that supported a legal citizen of this country being denied his rights for days because of "security purposes."

The steel didn't have to be melted only weakened.

Theres cases to be made for both sides and its to hard to lay out both sides out on a forum.

I agree that it would only have to be weakened but some of my questions are:

Why was molten steel found along with nano-thermite?

Why was molten metal pouring out of the building that we are supposed to believe is aluminum while ignoring the molten steel found?

Why did all 3 buildings fall at freefall speed into it's own footprint looking identical to any other controlled demolition?

Why did the WTC owner say he gave the OK to pull WTC7?

Why did this owner change his insurance policy on the towers shortly before to have the policy include terrorist attacks?

Why did witnesses report to hearing multiple secondary explosions?

Why is there also video with audio recorded explosions?

What was all of the additional shit on the fuselage?

Why do witnesses say it looked like a military plane with no windows like you see on commercial airliners?

Is it just a coincidence that this attack resulted in defensive measures that impede on citizens' liberties?

Is it also a coincidence that PNAC had received exactly what was detailed as a necessity for a revamp of the defense structure?

Is it just coincidence that one of the heads of PNAC is Dick Cheney?

Never mind all of the other circumstantial evidence. I want to know why there is so much weird shit that the 9/11 commission didn't investigate and why supposed people that care about those that died don't want every question answered by those elected to represent and answer to us?

It's disrespcteful not only to those asking the questions but to those that died to just turn your head, call names and act like a little bitch because not everyone falls for the ridiculously flimsy story.

I know, I know. My landlord is totally into this stuff and bombards me with it all the time. Not just 9/11. Hell, sitting next to me is a pamphlet saying some of the amputees in Boston are actors. I have so much conspiracy stuff from him, if a cop came in my apt. hed think I was up to something, lol.

I honestly am not qualified to answer these questions.

I could probably make a better case saying it was an inside job, because of my landlord.

I'm going with IDK on this one. Although I do have a copy of the 9/11 commission report and should give it a go.I'm not arguing with you Rusty, I want to know as much as you do.

I know. I'm just describing the questions I want the answers to. Too often we are all described as shitheads with our heads in our ass and dancing on the graves of the dead which couldn't be farther from the truth. I find it odd how people that can clearly see this country becoming a plutocracy that only feeds military spending would so resistant that it's possible a method used since before WWII is somehow impossible and imaginary.

Or how something like this is something our government, of which, couldn't be capable.

I don't get into all of that actor stuff like that claimed at the Sandy Hook incident.

I think the reason why there are so many unanswered questions is because the government just wasn't prepared for a tragedy like 9/11. So many agencies are at fault. Some of them knew bits and peices and failed to share the information.

Unfortunatly it will be almost a lifetime before that information becomes declassified and most of it will be redacted. You can bet that that will be questioned to.

Groghan is right. Those fucking engineers, architects, physicists, demoliton professionals, firefighters and phds, who the fuck they think they are to come and say: Hey the media is wrong!

Of course the media is right, after all, they're not controlled by the same people on the power.

And those people on the power - who DO NOT control the media - also didn't profit from 911. Not all.

I think the reason why there are so many unanswered questions is because the government just wasn't prepared for a tragedy like 9/11. So many agencies are at fault. Some of them knew bits and peices and failed to share the information.

Unfortunatly it will be almost a lifetime before that information becomes declassified and most of it will be redacted. You can bet that that will be questioned to.

What you are citing as the reason is the main reason PNAC wanted a restructure of defense. Blame everything on bad intelligence or weak structuring. Any intent for the possible inside job is to gather support from the public to become more intrusive.

I don't buy the Illuminati thing.

It just seems to be the common practice of scaring the public into submission.

Everybody twig breaking in the woods isn't a bigfoot...........every speck you see in the sky isn't a UFO and every time you feel a cold chill in a room, it isn't a ghost. I wonder why people think that EVERYTHING that happens in the world is some big huge undercover government conspiracy. I guess the internet gives a forum (or sense of legitimacy) to whackos who can post all kinds of wild speculation that people will eat up as fact. I just listened to a podcast that detailed how Bill and Hilary are responsible for murdering like 20 different people that were standing in their way to success. Literally murdering them.

manets - you think the media is "in" on the conspiracy but random people posting on Youtube are the ones breaking top secret news? The reason these conspiracy theories never pan out is because they are all smoke and mirrors and the facts never hold up.

Respected journalists, who would make millions and win pulitzer prizes, CANT uncover the thruth............but random whackos and jesse venture "can" find the truth, but nobody will listen to them? Don't you see how ridiculous that sounds?

Jesse Venture did a show featuring the 9/11 attacks...............and then later did a show on Lizard people who live in the sewers and only come out in the open during the night..........and then I believe another show on how all the leaders of the world are also Aliens. Those are the kind of people who you are getting your facts from.

Rusty, that video you posted:

Shows some great evidence I didn't know before. That thing about the elevators... crazy.

Edited by ManetsBR

What you are citing as the reason is the main reason PNAC wanted a restructure of defense. Blame everything on bad intelligence or weak structuring. Any intent for the possible inside job is to gather support from the public to become more intrusive.

I don't buy the Illuminati thing.

It just seems to be the common practice of scaring the public into submission.

That is were I was going with it, without thinking about it though. There are several ' big names' connected to 9/11, indirectly of course. Again that's the way is been told to me from my landlord, he does give me sources for it all and I admit I find it interesting and some of it, if true, horrifying.

That said, I take it for what it is, unproven. I try to keep an open mind.

Edited by T.wa.T

What difference does it make? Why the conspiracy theories are disrespecting those that died? That makes absolutely no sense.

Actually, I would say I'm being way more respectful, since I'm looking for the horrible truth behind those deaths, and not accepting every and anything that the media shoves into my throat.

I agree with this.

And, moreover, as if politicians and media never lied to us...

Rusty, that video you posted:

Shows some great evidence I didn't know before. That thing about the elevators... crazy.

Almost none of those websites are reputable. The Media Professionals for 9/11 Truth is just five dudes who run college radio shows. Yeah, real journalistic heavy weight.

As for Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Most of their assertions have been debunked. Hell, even other Truthers have questioned most of they have reported.

Anyone can start a website and spew whatever they want. They're also free to label it however they please. It doesn't validate anything what they say.

I think that there was big security mistakes. The USA were warned by the European intelligence about certain muslim extremists and possible terrorist attacks to USA and a lot more stuff that I don´t remember. I´m not using google but just talking from shit I remember from stuff I read years ago. Apparently there was something called the Bojinka report that talked about muslim terrorists planning terrorists attacks in commercial flights around 1996 if I´m not wrong. My guess is that the US goverment didn´t expect to be attacked that way and didn´t take the threats seriously. Who would dare attack America in their own face?.

Also, I remember some theories about that plane that was said to crash in the Pentagon. Wholy crap, no parts of the plane were found and although authorities denied it, that attack was caused by accident by the American army. If a plane had crashed the Pentagon the damages would have been bigger and they would have found parts of the plane as happened in the twin towers.

By the way, is it Pentagon or Penthagon?

Edited by November_rain

lennyy10.jpg

Honestly, I don't know what's true or not but I don't see any problem in reading/watching/knowing what other people have to say about it, especially if they are qualified professionals. As someone who works in politics, I learnt to mistrust what they say.

I think that there was big security mistakes. The USA were warned by the European intelligence about certain muslim extremists and possible terrorist attacks to USA and a lot more stuff that I don´t remember. I´m not using google but just talking from shit I remember from stuff I read years ago. Apparently there was something called the Bojinka report that talked about muslim terrorists planning terrorists attacks in commercial flights around 1996 if I´m not wrong. My guess is that the US goverment didn´t expect to be attacked that way and didn´t take the threats seriously. Who would dare attack America in their own face?.

Also, I remember some theories about that plane that was said to crash in the Pentagon. Wholy crap, no parts of the plane were found and although authorities denied it, that attack was caused by accident by the American army. If a plane had crashed the Pentagon the damages would have been bigger and they would have found parts of the plane as happened in the twin towers.

Its Pentagon.

I think the first sign was when they tried knocking the towers down in the early nineties. After that maybe the US embassy bombings in Kenya and Bali? Or the attack on the USS Cole, or maybe when UBL claimed jihad on the US and its allies.

Than what would validate it? In the other thread you pointed out CNN doing a half assed job. If not them than who? Fox, lol. Who do we trust, when everyone is debunking everyone. I'm gonna go debunk myself.

I guess we are supposed to ignore independent scientists and only trust those who are sponsored. Since credibility here is referenced by who they work for, apparently.

Honestly, I don't know what's true or not but I don't see any problem in reading/watching/knowing what other people have to say about it, especially if they are qualified professionals. As someone who works in politics, I learnt to mistrust what they say.

Politicians don't lie. Just ask them.

Let's talk about the Pentagon, then. Where was the plane? Authorities said the fire burned so hot that it literally consumed the whole plane. Yes, everything, including two major titanium and steel Rolls Royce engines.

The same authorities said that they were able to identify passengers fingerprints and DNA. So, lemme ask: What kind of fire burns tons of steel and titanium but leaves humans intact?

Oh, by the way, there are no pictures of any passenger ever being found - because there was no plane.

Here's a good one about the Pentagon:

Dazey, did you watch the vid I showed you?

Edited by ManetsBR

Its Pentagon.

I think the first sign was when they tried knocking the towers down in the early nineties. After that maybe the US embassy bombings in Kenya and Bali? Or the attack on the USS Cole, or maybe when UBL claimed jihad on the US and its allies.

You're opening a bigger can of worms now. LOL

It's reported, supposedly, that, like in other counter-terrorism efforts, they supply the bombs and/or materials necessary for attack so they can bust them. Remember the remote control airplane plot? The most recent toy car plot? Every month there is a report of how someone was planning something alongside the FBI while the FBI supplies them the methods to carry it out BUT "the public was never in danger." So what would happen if one of these stings became successful? Would they admit to aiding them as a part of their sting? You bet your ass they wouldn't.

Its Pentagon.

You're opening a bigger can of worms now. LOL

It's reported, supposedly, that, like in other counter-terrorism efforts, they supply the bombs and/or materials necessary for attack so they can bust them. Remember the remote control airplane plot? The most recent toy car plot? Every month there is a report of how someone was planning something alongside the FBI while the FBI supplies them the methods to carry it out BUT "the public was never in danger." So what would happen if one of these stings became successful? Would they admit to aiding them as a part of their sting? You bet your ass they wouldn't.

I think the only thing they admit to is nothing.

Here is the pentagon wall minutes after the attack and right before the wall collapsed.

pentagonairplanecrashex.jpg

Does that look like a plane hit?

Never mind Rumsfeld's slip of the tongue when he said a missile hit the Pentagon. Debunked by Dick Cheney(lol)

Or how about the lack of plane wreckage in Pennsylvania?

photogallery_flight93_15.jpg

DOH!