Axl talks about being in a volcano

darknightfan

There's 2 youtubes of this so he told the story at 2 different concerts. This one is longer than the other one where he doesn't mention the plane & it is shot from the left rather than the right like this one. Telling these stories is great & wish he'd do it more at concerts, we love the music but this kind of interaction with the audience where he makes them laugh is good fun.

Have you seen the one where he said he was in a bad mood that morning & someone told him he'd either break something or have sex that day? If not I can try to find it for you if you want to see it. It might take some time unless someone else has it - it's not very long but funny,

If you have time to find it I'd love to see it!

There's 2 youtubes of this so he told the story at 2 different concerts. This one is longer than the other one where he doesn't mention the plane & it is shot from the left rather than the right like this one. Telling these stories is great & wish he'd do it more at concerts, we love the music but this kind of interaction with the audience where he makes them laugh is good fun.

Have you seen the one where he said he was in a bad mood that morning & someone told him he'd either break something or have sex that day? If not I can try to find it for you if you want to see it. It might take some time unless someone else has it - it's not very long but funny,

If you have time to find it I'd love to see it!

I'm on my out this afternoon but will see if I can find some funny ones - might send them to you privately as you'll have others complaining about the same ones being put on here all the time etc.

I don't remember that. Post please.

Hey, speaking of volcanos I was on clark air base in the philippines when mt.pinatubo blew ( well, we were evacuated beforehand ) but before leaving I remember as a child seeing white smoke coming from the volcano-and it did this for weeks before it finally blew. I guess that's close enough.

plan to go back and see what's left of clark air base...it's my home-what I first remember as a kid. :)

Cool story from Axl-no fucking translator to read what he said but I got the gist of it.

( wears hearing aids....)

Wow, too close for comfort Sherri