Ever named a pet/kid after GNRs?

sailaway

Guest Len B'stard

Y'know, in certain cultures of this world it is the highest measure of disrespect to name a dog or something after someone. Apparently Bush is a very popular name for dogs in the middle east :lol:

I though about naming my dog Duff but my housekeeper would have a hard time pronouncing his name and he would eventually answer to "doof" or "dunf" or something stupid like that so I named it Cosmo :D

i had a toad once, he was almost as ugly as bumblefuck

Why not scoot back to the Ferrari forum sporto

bumblefuck is promoting himself and getting recognition with music he didn't write, that's really ugly. i can't respect that.

moreover he's been doing that for the last 6 or 7 years !!!

Edited by pepsicoca

bumblefuck is promoting himself and getting recognition with music he didn't write, that's really ugly. i can't respect that.

Reported.

My daughter's middle name is Rose.

LIke I said, scoot on back Jojo

we named my daughter megan rose. when you are in the hospital room the nurses write "welcome" in big letters and their name down on the bottom. i took the dry erase marker and wrote "to the jungle" so it said "welcome to the jungle megan rose". my wife did not find it amusing. if we have a son my wife said no to axl....i said thats find bc whatever his legal name is i will call him axl anyway.

My first cat was named Izzy.

Speak of the devil, just mentioned u in the fan fiction thread :shock:

we named my daughter megan rose. when you are in the hospital room the nurses write "welcome" in big letters and their name down on the bottom. i took the dry erase marker and wrote "to the jungle" so it said "welcome to the jungle megan rose". my wife did not find it amusing. if we have a son my wife said no to axl....i said thats find bc whatever his legal name is i will call him axl anyway.

NIce story! Thanx for sharing :thumbsup:

I had a fish named Mr. Brownstone when I was a kid and when my Son was born I posted a photo on Facebook saying his name was Lars Axl Marjoribanks. It had no truth to it (aside from the surname) but everyone believed me for about a day until we named him James.

I had a fish named Mr. Brownstone when I was a kid and when my Son was born I posted a photo on Facebook saying his name was Lars Axl Marjoribanks. It had no truth to it (aside from the surname) but everyone believed me for about a day until we named him James.

Everybody online or did you put one over n family as well?

I had a cat named Bumblecat.

Reported.

My daughter's middle name is Rose.

Same here, though she's a stepdaughter, so I didn't name her.