Is GNR gonna perform on the Billboard Awards?

ManetsBR

I'm not one to indulge in rumor often, but the tweet about the crew and the two tweets from Bumble and Ashba lead me to believe it's a possibility. That would be great if they do perform. Hope it happens... but obviously won't hold my breathe. :)

Guest bellastar2355

Wow its a sad day when the consensus is that the die hard fans would be embarrassed to see the band perform. Don't get me wrong, the band is tight, it's the singer that's lacking.

It's not that, it's just like seriously you're gonna go to the Billboard Awards to perform Welcome to the Jungle?

It doesn't make sense

Wow its a sad day when the consensus is that the die hard fans would be embarrassed to see the band perform. Don't get me wrong, the band is tight, it's the singer that's lacking.

It's not that, it's just like seriously you're gonna go to the Billboard Awards to perform Welcome to the Jungle?

It doesn't make sense

It would have made sense... in 1988 :) haha. I feel you.

We've seen Axl blow it too many times.

Guest NGOG

Manets is on a roll. I'm sure he'll be reporting about a new leak by tomorrow.

The language barrier compromised his pregnancy story. What actually happened is that Axl formally adopted Pig Vomit in January.

tumblr_luotpaO7H91qkzqg2.gif

Haha... best gif I've seen in a while!! And it's totally right. it's not gonna happen. That kind of awards always have mainstream performers (because it's what makes money), so I doubt it.

Edited by izzygirl