MYGNR's Guns N' Razzers

parisrocks

People that come to a GN'R message board to talk shit on Guns N' Roses seem so sad.

It sucks that every new concert comes w/ more people being negative than people praising the band

You've been spoiled by one of the greatest frontmen there has ever been! You know that, right???

Look, if you eat lobster everyday, eventually you'll get tired of lobster, but that doesn't mean you go on MYLOBSTER.com and talk shit on lobsters.

Basically. . . They're mad at Axl for aging. . . and that is some pathetic shit, right there.

Edited by parisrocks

Fucking lobster.

Ok... No one is mad at the lobster for aging. He could have taken care of himself. As fans, that concerns us, yes. But that's not the point anyway.

Thing is, I don't want a lobster on every meal. I don't want Guns N' Roses to taste the same forever. I wanna try a sushi or a steak sometimes, you know?

I know there are other stuff to eat rather than Guns N' Roses, I know there are bands that can offer me sushi or steak, but I know Axl would be a better chef. Too bad he would eat it right after he finished cooking it. But not sushi, it doesn't seem like he likes healthy food.

Edited by ManetsBR

People that come to a GN'R message board to talk shit on Guns N' Roses seem so sad.

agreed

It sucks that every new concert comes w/ more people being negative than people praising the band

You've been spoiled by one of the greatest frontmen there has ever been! You know that, right???

This is cuz on every new concert Axl will lost his voice (with a few exceptions)

Basically. . . They're mad at Axl for aging. . . and that is some pathetic shit, right there.

Aging is one thing, but an 50 year old man who doesn't care for his looks and his voice is even more pathetic. Singers from his age looks and sings waay more better than him.

MYLOBSTER.com ... that shit is fucking hilarious.

Axl = lobster.

someone with photoshop skills... you know what to do. :D

Oh my holy god. The original post was really intended to be some sort of defense speech right? Lobster hahahahaha! BRILLIANT! <3

Edited by phaeryen

Spoiled? more like soiled...

Im not pissed off that hes aged...Im pissed off that it takes ages for him to get new music out. If wheeleing out the oldies and the goodies is the current flavor of GNR...then ok....been there done that...nothing fresh on the plate ....ohhh a new cover! how delightful!!...

This is what is so tragic about this younger generation of music fans....they have been fed shit for all thier lives and some just have very little capacity to tell the difference between.. the real meal deal and some hashed up regurgitated flogged to death formula meal.

The meal as served.

On the menu tonight...whole lot of AFD. With a sprinkle of UYI mixed with a side plate of CD washed down with a large mug of nostalgia.

Edited by rockerman

Hahaha fuck there is an actual website aswell...

http://www.mylobster.com/

I'm going on there right now to register my disgust with an ageing lobster.

HAHAHAHAH freaking lobster. So good... so good.

Wait, maybe this is a plot to advertise his site, Mylobster. :max:

Would you seriously consider advertising an east coast lobster business to a bunch of whiny GNR forumists? I wouldn't.

p.s. lobster! :D

This is my guess. He's inciting a nutters vs. haters war in order to promote his lobster fetish site or whatever that is. Nutters grab the hand of a hater. Haters grab the hand of a nutter. Expel the lobster!

f1z67q.png

HAHHA What the heck!!! :rofl-lol:

This is my guess. He's inciting a nutters vs. haters war in order to promote his lobster fetish site or whatever that is. Nutters grab the hand of a hater. Haters grab the hand of a nutter. Expel the lobster!

LOL Lobster fetish :D