Kanye West is a thief

Crash Diet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.vulture.com/2013/06/twitters-favorite-lines-from-the-kanye-leak.html

:lol:

And lol @ the guy claiming this is theft. C'mon, man. Every time Kanye samples something obscure, the views blow up on YouTube and re-invigorate interest in the original music. Sampling has been a staple of hip-hop since its birth. The only hypocrisy I see is people who get their nuts in a twist when rock songs sound similar (e.g. bashing Chinese Democracy for sounding like Rock You Like a Hurricane), because i tend to apply the same principles there: a lot of times it's probably intentional, an homage, whatever. But yeah, at least with hip-hop the samples actually get clearance and are credited, and probably the original musicians are even paid royalties. So this is hardly a negative thing for anyone involved.

Yes, that's why i consider hip-hop a shitty genre (i'm not saying it's totally suck) but overall, sampling is stealing (and you americans takes this too lightheartedly)

this Hungarian song kind of reminds me of something)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxQjMt5OHOc

Scorpions paid the original artist the royalities, not to mention, the band gives them permisson to do a cover

hell they are even performed several times the song together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXl-vih9OCg

Y'all postin in a cupcake thread

cupcake thread?

Fuck you

Edited by Crash Diet

lock/ban/delete

Why?

because i'm proved that this fuckhead is a thief?

If you don't like my thread fell free to click other threads

If i'm the one who got a ban for this, then it's a proof for me that you americans legitimate stealing

He CREDITED THE FUCKING ARTIST ON THE BACK OF THE ALBUM YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID IDIOT. DO YOU HAVE NO GRASP OR UNDERSTANDING OF HOW SAMPLING IN RAP WORKS?

lock/ban/delete

Why?

If i'm the one who got a ban for this, then it's a proof for me that you americans legitimate stealing

Did you miss the credit on the back of what's probably going to end up the biggest album of 2013? :lol:

I think you're just upset that a song you like was used in a genre you don't like. :shrugs:

lock/ban/delete

Why?

He CREDITED THE FUCKING ARTIST ON THE BACK OF THE ALBUM YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID IDIOT. DO YOU HAVE NO GRASP OR UNDERSTANDING OF HOW SAMPLING IN RAP WORKS?

He doesn't paid any fucking cent to them you fucking canadian dipshit

lock/ban/delete

Why?

Did you miss the credit on the back of what's probably going to end up the biggest album of 2013? :lol:

I think you're just upset that a song you like was used in a genre you don't like. :shrugs:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/1eywlu/kanye_west_stole_hungarian_music/

I couldn't give a flying fuck bout Kanye West anyways...

vCDNyN4.png

Yup, that means nothing until he paid them

WHICH IS NOT THE CASE

HE DOESNT PAY THEM A SINGLE FUKCING CENT

Edited by Crash Diet

COURTESY OF HUNGAROTON RECORDS

meaning he received permission to use the sample

What more do you want?

The truth

HUNGAROTON records doesn't give Kanye any permission.

If i make an album and write on the back of the album i got permission from the owner to use other bands music, doesn't means i REALLY GOT the fucking permission.

HE DOESN'T GOT ANY PERMISSION IT'S JUST A SHAMEFULL LIE

That's my main problem

You understand?

Edited by Crash Diet

What more do you want?

The truth

If i make an album and write on the back of the album i got permission from the owner to use other bands music, doesn't means i REALLY GOT the fucking permission.

That's my main problem

You understand?

Prove it.

What more do you want?

The truth

That's my main problem

You understand?

Prove it.

He doesn't need proof, he's got a reddit post with 200 karma. Might as well put it in the history books. :rofl-lol:

135329226_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge.jpe

No, you fucking idiot -.-

What more do you want?

The truth

That's my main problem

You understand?

Prove it.

I only find hungarian articles, i dunno if this is enough proof for you...

On the plus side, if you search Kanye West and thief, this thread is the top hit on google. :lol:

cool

it's elevate the forums viewing statistics eh?...

Edited by Crash Diet

Depends on how many people think Kanye is enough of a thief to go searching about it I guess?

As I understand it, many of the credits on the album were finalized in the week or two leading up to it's release (half the tracks weren't even complete until a few days before); I wouldn't be surprised if they got permission after the articles you were talking about were written (probably in the wake of it's performance on SNL).

Depends on how many people think Kanye is enough of a thief to go searching about it I guess?

As I understand it, many of the credits on the album were finalized in the week or two leading up to it's release (half the tracks weren't even complete until a few days before); I wouldn't be surprised if they got permission after the articles you were talking about were written (probably in the wake of it's performance on SNL).

nope, nothing happened in this case, that is why i'm making this thread

I believe Omega still waiting when the album sales going up enough to sue them properly (more money :takethat: )

The record label probably gave Yeezus permission. The artist may not have, but the artist may not own their copyright.

So, crash diet, fuck your Hampton house and your Hampton spouse.

Nope

The record label doesn't give jackshit to him in this case

is this really hard to understand or are you people can't imagine that this would happened?

btw wtf is Hampton house and spouse?

Edited by Crash Diet