Kanye West is a thief

Crash Diet

Kanye West is a fucking thief

He steal a very old hungarian rock bands most famous song Gyöngyhajú Lány without crediting them
So the "hooray for tolerance!" can suck my motherfucking dick with his autotune shit
This is really annoys me
around 2:52 when the autotune shit comes on and the end on this "song" you clearly hear the hungarian original vocals...
Fuck this dipshit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=p_jS8uNs3rI

The original track

Anybody whom is his fan do the world a favor and dig themselves in a grave
Rapper?
my ass... Edited by Crash Diet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sampled probably.

I thought this referred to his new baby...

Sampling is one thing, not giving credit the original artist is stealing/plagiarianism

It's just a sample dude. Chill out.

They're credited on the back of the album (line 17):

Yeezus-Credits.jpg

Whatever you seem to think, sampling is good promotion for that artist and exposes their music to an audience they would have never reached. He did them a favour. Look at all the comments on that youtube video - they're all about Kanye, those people would have never heard that song if it hadn't been sampled on New Slaves. I wouldn't have either, but now I'm listening to it, and it's good. See how it works? :shrugs:

I don't see any credits in this picture and the hungarian band claims they didn't have any credits...
maybe they sued him later
Yes, i know this is some promotion for the original band too, but overall, it's based on stealing
(not to mention he ruined the song with his shit)

He did them a favour

I can't believe this comes from an admin of the board....
Favour?
Really?
I think they doesn't need this favour, OR it would be good, if Kanye paid them...
Man: this is called, plagiarism, despite the "credits" you posted here. He doesn't pay them...
so i'm stay with my opinion

Why, cause he's black?

Sooooo much hate.

I see your irony here, but the colour of his skin has nothing to do with this

Edited by Crash Diet

I don't see any credits in this picture and the hungarian band claims they didn't have any credits...

maybe they sued him later

Yes, i know this is some promotion for the original band too, but overall, it's based on stealing

(not to mention he ruined the song with his shit)

He did them a favour

I can't believe this comes from an admin of the board....

Favour?

Really?

I think they doesn't need this favour, OR it would be good, if Kanye paid them...

Man: this is called, plagiarism, despite the "credits" you posted here. He doesn't pay them...

so i'm stay with my opinion

It says it was used with permission:

DpMSO4V.jpg

And yes, a favour. Free exposure on one of the most anticipated albums of the past few years for an obscure Hungarian rock band that I imagine very few English-speaking people will have heard of? How is that supposed to be a bad thing?! :lol:

They'll inevitably get more people listening to their music, and that should translate into some sales for them that they otherwise wouldn't have made.

Sampled probably.

Sampling is one thing, not giving credit the original artist is stealing/plagiarianism

Yes, like the case of LedZep on almost half of their records to include Stairway...

It happens. I can't stand Kanye and he is a pathetic artist but things like that are common when it comes to a lot of sampling in music.

Even when it isn't samples, artists will take a riff give it a different time or beat, maybe only change one note and call it "inspiration."

Some times you might accidentally steal a riff. There is always that ONE song that while playing it ya say, "I swear I have heard this before but I can't remember where."

Anyways, I'm offtopic. OT: It's normal.

It happens. I can't stand Kanye and he is a pathetic artist but things like that are common when it comes to a lot of sampling in music.

Even when it isn't samples, artists will take a riff give it a different time or beat, maybe only change one note and call it "inspiration."

Some times you might accidentally steal a riff. There is always that ONE song that while playing it ya say, "I swear I have heard this before but I can't remember where."

i get this while listening to the new sabbath album :P

never a fan of kanye or rap for that matter, but sampling does give the original artist recognition and exposure.

Guest Len B'stard

He is very highly derivative, i'll say that, he kinda took all that RZAesque chipmunk soul stuff and ran with it but then why not, thats the idea of innovation right, expanding the musical vocabulary of the genre.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/06/twitters-favorite-lines-from-the-kanye-leak.html

:lol:

And lol @ the guy claiming this is theft. C'mon, man. Every time Kanye samples something obscure, the views blow up on YouTube and re-invigorate interest in the original music. Sampling has been a staple of hip-hop since its birth. The only hypocrisy I see is people who get their nuts in a twist when rock songs sound similar (e.g. bashing Chinese Democracy for sounding like Rock You Like a Hurricane), because i tend to apply the same principles there: a lot of times it's probably intentional, an homage, whatever. But yeah, at least with hip-hop the samples actually get clearance and are credited, and probably the original musicians are even paid royalties. So this is hardly a negative thing for anyone involved.

OP eat a fat dick. What are you their fucking lawyer? He gives credit now shut up.

Suck my plums, little bitch

They are on a same label, i'm sure they will sue him....

This is bullshit.

It says it was used with permission:

but i read the original bands statements, they said (plus their manager said) they doesn't give any permisssions to him....

Nobody will listen to that Hungarian stuff other than on Yeezys record.

I dunno, only 3 million people listened to that upload what i was posted before Kanye's "work"...

and this is only one upload....

The listeners comes from all over the world

Kanye is an untalented bitch, while these band, despite the fact they are old as fuck, got more talent in their little fingers, than this autotune fag

Ban OP

blow me

Sampled probably.

Yes, like the case of LedZep on almost half of their records to include Stairway...

yup, they are the bestcoverband in the world

I never said that Led Zep isn't plagiarise

i get this while listening to the new sabbath album :P

never a fan of kanye or rap for that matter, but sampling does give the original artist recognition and exposure.

That means nothing until the sampler gives them what he owes...

Not to mention this track totally sucks and the "sampled" song doesn't have to do with Kanye's shit. Totallly not fit in....

Edited by Crash Diet