If you were a member of GnR old or new who would you be and why?

alfierose

A fun thread to distract from all the reunion threads ;-)

I don't mean who would you want to be but who are you most like in personality and why.

I would probably be Izzy as I don't need to be around people much, like my own company and dislike drama.

Axl, almost always i give more importance to me than everyone else, im good with jokes, when i dont feel comfortable in a place i try to not be there (like axl in hof), i like bandanas lol, sometimes i think people dont understand me, etc, etc

Axl....

I kind of keep to myself, but if someone aggravates me I will say something. I tend to get angry easily at times. I also tend to procrastinate sometimes and I always want to be in control.

Edited by liers

^if you did you wouldnt be here.

axl when hes in a good mode to see what that im on top of the world feeling is like. stride out in my underwear two hours late like i own the place and rock a stadium. but in long term duff he seems to have the best life even though hes not making as much money.

Axl - because I owned GNR (generates money) and have a healthy lifestyle.

Ashba - multi-business minded and at the same time he rocks! ( currently in the GNR's payroll while happily rocking )

Each got the looks and for sure easy to have women.

Axl - because I owned GNR (generates money) and have a healthy lifestyle.

Ashba - multi-business minded and at the same time he rocks! ( currently in the GNR's payroll while happily rocking )

Each got the looks and for sure easy to have women.

me too (sarcasm)