Is it back to South America for New GNR or are they going to spread Chinese Democracy extensively in Africa and the Middle East?

Randy Lahey

I'll give Argentinians this: you guys make a mean steak.

Quoted for truth :awesomeface:

Man, there's this BYOB Argentinian Steakhouse in Wrigleyville that I go that destroys me every time. So 'effing good....

South America, for sure. It's about the last place in the world where fat Axl can trapse about the stage with his cane and offer no new songs and still get a rabid response from the crowds...

Do you even know where South America is? Do you know that for example Captain America only represents USA and maybe a small part of Canada?

:shrugs: I'm not wrong.

Come to a rock concert in let's say, Argentina. And then you will understand why a band get a rabid response from a good rock show.

I'll give Argentinians this: you guys make a mean steak. If I go to Argentina it will be for that reason and the scenerey, not to watch a fat and breathless Axl destroy the songs I love, old & new.

last time i've seen Axl here:

So you weren't there in 2011? lol what a bitter ex-fan you are.

South America, for sure. It's about the last place in the world where fat Axl can trapse about the stage with his cane and offer no new songs and still get a rabid response from the crowds...

Do you even know where South America is? Do you know that for example Captain America only represents USA and maybe a small part of Canada?

Come to a rock concert in let's say, Argentina. And then you will understand why a band get a rabid response from a good rock show.

I'll give Argentinians this: you guys make a mean steak. If I go to Argentina it will be for that reason and the scenerey, not to watch a fat and breathless Axl destroy the songs I love, old & new.

Yeah, I'll give you 2010. Too bad since the 2010 tour ended Axl has seemingly spent all of his free time chowing down on pig lard, loosing his voice, and not releasing the next album.

So you weren't there in 2011? lol what a bitter ex-fan you are.

No, sadly i cannot make it to any of the 2011 shows for personal reasons. I wish i could.

It's not only about the Asado here.

Edited by Russel Nash

Man, there's this BYOB Argentinian Steakhouse in Wrigleyville that I go that destroys me every time. So 'effing good....

Last time I was there I went to Tango Sur in Lakeview, and I had an epic night :awesome:

Last time I was there I went to Tango Sur in Lakeview, and I had an epic night :awesome:

That's it! The one in Lakeville/Wrigley. Man now I'm getting hungry. Let's hope Axl doesn't find out about this place. He needs another steak like he needs a shotgun blast to the face...

• 2 weeks later...

Not officially booked yet! There's still time to begin with a secret show in the Antarctic, followed by a groundbreaking tour of Iceland/Greenland.

(to be followed by South America, Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America, Japan, Australia, South America, Europe and South America.)