Why no more rants?

ManetsBR

the time he used for rants is now for richard fortus' solo.

:max:

Fortus has the only fun solo.

If Axl ain't "singing," he's sucking on oxygen tanks backstage.

lol :rofl-lol:

What would Axl rant about? About Beta not cleaning the toilet or Jarmo not banning some user at his forum? Rant days are long gone.

What would Axl rant about? About Beta not cleaning the toilet or Jarmo not banning some user at his forum? Rant days are long gone.

If you post enough "awful" maybe, maaaybe some day he would rant about you, you n magisme could be the next Souzie n Renato. Man, if only he'll give a fuck about the fans... :rofl-lol:

If you post enough "awful" maybe, maaaybe some day he would rant about you, you n magisme could be the next Souzie n Renato. Man, if only he'll give a fuck about the fans... :rofl-lol:

I don't think so. Axl is old and barely moves on stage, I don't see him ranting about anything anymore. However, I agree that he doesn't give about his fans, that's why I feel sorry for people like you 'cause I stopped being his fan loooooong time ago.

Dude, in 2002, Robin n Bucket were the today's Ashba n Frank. There are some nuts (like me) who want more a reunion with that lineup than the classic one.

lol

that's even more unlikely than an original gnr reunion

Unfortunately, because if there's a reunion I would like to see, is the one that includes Buckethead. What an awesome guitarist!

I'm ok with Frank, but honestly... I doubt it.

Dude, in 2002, Robin n Bucket were the today's Ashba n Frank. There are some nuts (like me) who want more a reunion with that lineup than the classic one.

I also prefer a 2002 reunion rather than a 1991 or 1988 one.

And hey, it's not that unlikely. Brain and Robin joined Guns N' Roses on stage a couple of years ago.

Edited by ManetsBR

London 2010 "here I am all ready to rant and all, but nothing pissed me off" or words to that effect.

I guess without ranting at band members or crew, it would be Reading and Leeds festival. "This war aint over yet".

Tommy stinson's ranted at the last London show about people throwing coins and beer and Axl laughed it off. The same thing happened to a lesser extent in newcastle 06' and he ended the show after nightrain. Perhaps he's just a happier person now that he's under his own management.

Edited by Axl_morris

London 2010 "here I am all ready to rant and all, but nothing pissed me off" or words to that effect.

I guess without ranting at band members or crew, it would be Reading and Leeds festival. "This war aint over yet".

Tommy stinson's ranted at the last London show about people throwing coins and beer and Axl laughed it off. The same thing happened to a lesser extent in newcastle 06' and he ended the show after nightrain. Perhaps he's just a happier person now that he's under his own management's medication.

i also believe it could be meds.

Guest charlie555

I actually think Axl is on a new stronger medication. He is way more level now. He was definitely doped up on something at Jimmy Kimmel.

Easiest way for TB to cloud his judgement is pharmaceutically!

Nothing wrong with being on medication.

I don't think he's on anything. Take this anyway you want but I agree with DJ on his comment regarding

Axl and how he's been painted as far as the public is concerned, including fans that " he's misunderstood ".

I think the Axl on the Kimmel show was really how he "really" is. Just no one see's it.

But what do I know? I'm a new gunner....