Bumblefoot interview with Eddie Trunk yesterday on Sirius

Silent Jay

Im so sick of these pitty party threads for bumble and every other member of the "band". Bumble sold his soul for $$ and to make aliving off the work of others. If he's so miserable he should quit, but he's big $$ whore like these other sellouts and doesnt have the integrity or balls to quit so he should shut the fuck up and be happy he's not working at mcdonalds or a janitor somewhere.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im so sick of these pitty party threads for bumble and every other member of the "band". Bumble sold his soul for $$ and to make aliving off the work of others. If he's so miserable he should quit, but he's big $$ whore like these other sellouts and doesnt have the integrity or balls to quit so he should shut the fuck up and be happy he's not working at mcdonalds or a janitor somewhere.

He joined a band for good pay, sure, but like Buckethead before him, Ron clearly enjoys the artistic, creative process of music. He joined GN'R during a time when they were prepping an album that got delayed (again), and I'm sure if someone had told him at the time that another five years would go by after its release without creating more music, he may have been a little more wary of signing on. I just get the vibe that he's a no-bullshit guy and has the most difficulty biting his tongue when it comes to the relative 'injustices' of GN'R (whether it's going on late, not recording, whatever, take your pick) whereas a lot of the other members just shut up and play. I kind of respect that he's acknowledging the fans' interest in new music, but I'm not convinced we'll be sitting here next year with a new album of music featuring this guy, which sucks. :(

Please, stop w the nonsense already. CD was finished in 2000! Until axl was talked into rerecording it!! There was no creative song writing process for bumble other than to learn the fucking songs....as for him being a no-bullshit kind of guy, the fact that he's still whining like a bitch and is still in the band tells me he's the exact opposite and he's more than happy to keep playing slash's shit and especially happy to cash his paycheck.

Why should Bumblefoot leave!? What's wromg on playing great live shows on a nostalgia act band like Gn'R along living rock star legend Axl Rose and getting a good pay out of it? Sounds like a sweet once in a life deal to me. :)

Please, stop w the nonsense already. CD was finished in 2000! Until axl was talked into rerecording it!! There was no creative song writing process for bumble other than to learn the fucking songs....as for him being a no-bullshit kind of guy, the fact that he's still whining like a bitch and is still in the band tells me he's the exact opposite and he's more than happy to keep playing slash's shit and especially happy to cash his paycheck.

I wonder who that fucker was.

I wonder who that fucker was.

I think queens producer - whoever it was was mentioned in that espn article

I hadn't listened to this interview until now and I have to agree... he does sound very frustrated. Taking this interview into account and what Beta said when Manets asked her about a new album, you have to be in denial if you fail to see that there is nothing going on, that this band is not doing anything. man, he sounds REALLY fucking frustrated.

Touring is where the money is.....Axl knows a new album is a big time investment with little financial return so as long as you suckers continue to buy tickets to see his tribute band play the same songs over and over again there is not reason for him to put out new music.....................

I hadn't listened to this interview until now and I have to agree... he does sound very frustrated. Taking this interview into account and what Beta said when Manets asked her about a new album, you have to be in denial if you fail to see that there is nothing going on, that this band is not doing anything. man, he sounds REALLY fucking frustrated.

yeah he does, i feel bad for the guy.

I dont think they will go into a studio and record. The label wont pay for it.

Alsk this GNR, they have three or four distict albums. Maybe if they record as a band they have an album that is worthy of GNR.

Ron should maybe be thanking his lucky stars they havent made a new album because theres a whole new world of criticism.

They are going to have to road test the songs.

lol @ people being surprised about this.

You can do it the easy way or the hard way, but regardless, you should probably just accept that Axl is not gonna do dick but tour for the rest of his career.

The only thing intriguing about him now is seeing how it's gonna end for him.

:lol:

Seriously people.

It's not happening.

Those who still believe in another album are nearly as foolish as those still believing in a reunion.

Enjoy the borderline parody that Axl is of himself now along with his parody hanger ons. That's all we're ever gonna get unless something somehow leaks or is milked after Axl's black heart stops beating.

It does seem unlikely and almost no point. The label might just put out a best of with CD tracks and they could tour that. Maybe add one new song. It would be cool if GNR did the Terminator soundtrack like ACDC did with Iron Man.

Hey Beta, to me this justifies our complaints: a member from the band is frustrated to bits so why should the fans be any different?

No new shows, new music please. And if there is writers block in the air, release the two albums that are ready to go - we want the General!

It just should not be this hard. But it is the same old hiatus all over again, ok with the exception that the CD tour goes on and on and on.