This band's best moment since Rio?

bacardimayne

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Getting Estranged and Civil War back in the setlist has been great, but best part for me has been getting to see/hear Izzy + 14 Years. Hope they do Dust N' Bones in a future appearance.

As the poll pertains to the band and not Axl on a personal level/the GNR brand (in which case Kimmel is by far the most important moment) I would say the Las Vegas residency.

The Governors Ball performance is also worth nothing. GNR were subject to a scathing sense of pessimism beforehand yet they seemed to impress.

• Like 1

Finck's surprise appearance. Izzy and Duff were cool but you knew it'd lead to nothing. Finck though, it left a "maybe?" type of feeling.

For me it wasn't so much a "maybe" feeling, I doubt they're going to work together again beyond a guest live appearance or two, I think it was just Axl trying to show that he had no hard feelings for Robin jumping ship to NIN and that he was cool with/possibly still working with Brain.