Dustin Hoffman: Best Performance

Angelica

I put Jack, Al and Bobby above everyone else from the 70's era. I haven't seen Lenny, but I'd say Midnight Cowboy is his best. I also liked him in Straw Dogs and Marathon Man. And Tootsie was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid, but I haven't seen it since then.

Edited by Randy Lahey

Guest Len B'stard

Dusty is a fuckin G, i love Dustin Hoffman, the graduate, marathon man, kramer v kramer, midnight cowboy, little big man, harry kellerman, papillion with steve mcqueen, all the presidents men, is there any fuckin question about that beautiful man? An absolute God, the level he kept up, from 67 right into the mid 80s was beyond exceptional, love him, love him to bits.

All The President's Men

I watched that this morning, it one of those movies that I can't turn off once I start watching it, even though I've seen it many times. Dustin had to go through a lot of cigs doing that movie. Bernstien was smoking non-stop, even in an elevator.

Tootsie is a great movie too. Love it when he(dressed as a woman) tries to get a cab, yells "TAXI" 3 times in a lady's voice, then yells it as a man and the taxi stops to pick him/her up.