November Rain (Studio Version) vs. November Rain (Demo)

Gun N' Roses

November Rain (Studio Version) vs. November Rain (Demo)  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's hard to really say one is better than the other, tbh. The studio version is so intrinsically linked to my youth, my experiences really getting into this band, part of general pop culture, etc. The demo is lovely, though. I feel the same way about the "Yesterdaze" demo -- if they had ever released it officially, even as a B-side to the single or something, I think it would have impressed a lot of people. It's a nice contrast to the accusations of the studio cuts being over-produced, excessive, etc.

It's hard to really say one is better than the other, tbh. The studio version is so intrinsically linked to my youth, my experiences really getting into this band, part of general pop culture, etc. The demo is lovely, though. I feel the same way about the "Yesterdaze" demo -- if they had ever released it officially, even as a B-side to the single or something, I think it would have impressed a lot of people. It's a nice contrast to the accusations of the studio cuts being over-produced, excessive, etc.

Yeah, the Demo has that raw un-tampered feel, that I like.

The demo version is nice and fresh in a way. I would really like to hear the same

without the backup singing and with a better quality recording.

I like the recorded version as well, but I think it would just be interesting to have more

than one official or professionally recorded version available.