'Appetite for Democracy' DVD update

Guest NGOG

Forget about another shitty DVD like the '12 London O2 one... The footage that'd be really interesting for me as a real Gn'R fan would be:

- UYI era backstage documentary

- Pro-shot bootleg 'DVD' of some '10 shows namely the London O2 with Duff as a special guest

That'd be some really nice legacy for future Gn'R fans to watch, not the out of shape and mickey mouse voice Axl from '12....

I'm sure most of you have listened to the latest Bumblefoot interview (he linked it on his FB), it seems a new album is still unclear and more touring of North america is more likely to be the next move. He didn't outright say that, but he totally dodged the new music question and suggested touring was being discussed. I hope this isn't true, if it's a case of a mini tour for the start of 2014 just to get the juices flowing, go right ahead! but take your asses into the studio after!

Didn't mention the DVD but I doubt he has any more knowledge on the DVD as he does for new albums and touring. The reason hardcore fans can sometimes not take this band seriously is that they have no idea what's happening within their band.