Favorite Movie Quote

Gia

Raise you hand if you have ever been personally victimized by Regina Georgee
We only carry sizes one, three and five. You could try Sears.
That's why her hair is so big. It's full of secrets.
It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining.
I’m a mouse, duh
Can I get you guys anything? Some snacks? A condom? Let me know
I don’t hate you ‘cause your fat. You’re fat ‘cause I hate you

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school. I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.
She doesn't even go here
On Wednesdays we wear pink
You smell like a baby prostitute
I’m sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It’s not your fault you’re so gap-toothed
Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina
If you’re from Africa, why are you white?
And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that Man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.

I fucking love Mean Girls, I could type out all the lines from that movie

Guest MikeHunt

I couldn't believe it was her. It was like a dream. But there she was, just as I remembered her. That delicately beautiful face. And a body that could melt a cheese sandwich from across the room. And breasts that seemed to say... "Hey! Look at these!" She was the kind of woman who made you want to drop to your knees and thank God you were a man! She reminded me of my mother, all right. No doubt about it.

"I also play guitar, by the way"

Motherf#####! Food-eater!

Why should you care? You just stay around to f### my mother and eat her food!

"It is in bad taste. This whole episode is in bad taste. You young people are a disgrace to the human race. To all living things, to plants even. You shouldn't be seen in the same room with a cactus."

"It's circuits inside. The people that own this place have them all reconnected caused they know that if I ever learn this machines I'll take control the fucking universe."

Pulp Fiction Jules restaurant scene:

Ezekiel 25:17."The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker before I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this morning made me think twice. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

"Somebody like you can really make things all right for me." - Requiem for a Dream

"Although I hadn't seen him in more than ten years, I know I'll miss him forever." - Stand By Me

"You knew my father?" "Correction: I *know* your father." - The Lion King

"Your country ain't your blood. Remember that." - The Godfather II

There's more, but those are the ones that I remembered straight away.

• 2 weeks later...

"Somebody like you can really make things all right for me." - Requiem for a Dream

"Although I hadn't seen him in more than ten years, I know I'll miss him forever." - Stand By Me

"You knew my father?" "Correction: I *know* your father." - The Lion King

"Your country ain't your blood. Remember that." - The Godfather II

There's more, but those are the ones that I remembered straight away.

Those are great!

"NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!" :lol: - Mommie Dearest

Edited by Gia

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Len B'stard

Mr Sands: [to Angel] Hands by your sides! Attention! Name and number?

Angel: 4736, Angel, sir.

Mr Sands: Louder!

Angel: [slightly louder] 4736, Angel, sir.

Mr Sands: Straight out the banana trees, eh? Well, you take it from me, nig-nog, you go steal white man's motor cars and you get white man's stick, right?

Angel: Yes, sir.

Mr Sands: Now, get this cell scrubbed. On the double!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Eckersley, Richards and Banks approach Davis]

Banks: Davis, up!

[Davis stands up but Banks kicks him. Eckersley laughs]

Banks: Davis, yer nothing. I'm the Daddy 'ere, I run this wing. You pay yer dues like the rest. Payday, you deliver a quarter of your snout to Stripey 'ere, every week on the dot.

Davis: I don't smoke...

Banks: [slaps Davis] You fuckin' well do now, slag! There's no dolly mixtures here, poofter! I'm the Daddy and don't you ever forget it, right?

[slaps Davis]

Banks: I said right?

[shoves Davis and leaves]

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Raoul Duke: Well? What are your plans?

Dr. Gonzo: Plans?

Raoul Duke: The child in the bedroom.

Dr. Gonzo: Oh, Lucy. I met her on the plane. Yeah, she's a religious freak. I gave her a cap before I realized... Jesus, she's never even had a drink before.

Raoul Duke: Well... it'll probably work out. We can keep her loaded and peddle her ass at the drug convention. Yeah. She's perfect for this gig. These cops will go fifty bucks a head to beat her into submission and then gang-fuck her. We can set her up in one of these back street motels, hang pictures of Jesus all over the room, then turn these fucking pigs loose on her. Hell, she's strong, man. She'll hold her own.

Dr. Gonzo: Jesus Christ. I knew you were sick but I never expected to hear you actually say that kind of stuff, you filthy bastard.

Raoul Duke: Straight economics, man. This girl is a godsend. Shit, she can make us a grand a day.

Dr. Gonzo: That's ugly, man. Stop talking like that.

Raoul Duke: I figure she can do about four at a time. If we keep her full of acid that's more like two grand a day. Maybe three.

Dr. Gonzo: Hold on, man. What if I just jump you and beat the dog shit out of you? Would that make you feel better? You filthy bastard.

Raoul Duke: All right, listen to me. In a few hours, she'll probably be sane enough to work herself into some kind of towering Jesus-based rage at the hazy recollection of being seduced by some kind of cruel Samoan who fed her liquor and LSD, dragged her to a Vegas hotel room and then savagely penetrated every orifice in her little body with his throbbing, uncircumcised member.

Dr. Gonzo: That's so ugly, man!

Raoul Duke: Fuck. Truth hurts.

Dr. Gonzo: That's... argh! Argh! That's argh! Argh! That's argh!

Raoul Duke: Argh!

Dr. Gonzo: I wanted to help her, man.

Raoul Duke: Well, you'll go straight to the gas chamber for this one. And even if you manage to beat that, they'll still send you back to Nevada for rape and consensual sodomy. She's got to go.

Dr. Gonzo: Shit. It doesn't pay to try to help someone these days.

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

IRA Guy: Can I have a word about Halsey Road?

Ronnie: Take a walk.

IRA Guy: If anything happens to me, or Gerry,or any other lrish prisoner,we'll have Halsey Road blown to smithereens...with your family in it.

Ronnie: You threaten my family, I'll cut your fuckin' head off.

IRA Guy: I don't make threats. I just carry out orders. I don't want to hurt your family.

Ronnie: [ Chuckles ] Your trouble is, Joe, you want to rule the fuckin' world. Paddy's all right.