A good woman in Axl's life

Spark

I'm with you Gia!! and I think Erin misses Axl ... she was at GNR concert in Atlanta 2011, recently she posted some old pics with Axl ... maybe she' s trying to meet him :thumbsup:

erin_GNR_show.jpg

wow she still looking good

it'snice to see that she still care what Axl does nowadays

And we know this is her and not an imposter?

There's other pictures that erin posted at the time with her friends.

And it was confirmed to be Erin posting? I find it kinda creepy that people have actually searched for her on the internet... One reason I wouldn't want to be famous or associated with anyone famous.. creepy.

I'm with you Gia!! and I think Erin misses Axl ... she was at GNR concert in Atlanta 2011, recently she posted some old pics with Axl ... maybe she' s trying to meet him :thumbsup:

erin_GNR_show.jpg

wow she still looking good

it'snice to see that she still care what Axl does nowadays

And we know this is her and not an imposter?

Yes, it's really her.

I can't believe people are being so ridiculous about her posting old pics or going to a GNR concert. She's over that chapter of her life. She has the right to post pictures and the right to go to a concert without crazies trying to psychoanalyze her motives.

Edited by Dariablue

And it was confirmed to be Erin posting? I find it kinda creepy that people have actually searched for her on the internet... One reason I wouldn't want to be famous or associated with anyone famous.. creepy.

That's the price they pay for there millions. giving up there privacy for life, a big decision to make if you are really young and making it big.

Axl is good at being avoided off tour though, I don't think anyone actually knows where he is.

Basing it on the art gallery incident, Axl and Erin had probably talked in recent years.

Maybe Edan can explain who the hell Riad was or is at this shindig. After all, it was his brother in law too....

Why? Because she responded to some reporter asking her about the garage door thing?

erin_GNR_concert.jpg

Gotta be weird going to a show like that, seeing the crowd go crazy for an iconic track like SCOM, and knowing to yourself that the song was written specifically about you.

Even if I went to a show and Erin Everly happened to be there, I don't think I'd recognize her. She and her friends were probably the only people in the crowd of thousands who had any idea that she was the subject of the song. Must be a cool feeling.

Axl and Seymour were a great couple..too bad it didn't work out :no:

axl_rose_and_stephanie_seymour_picture4.

I don't think they where that great... Him draggin her trough glass, she having cocaine parties with his two year old in, both of them most likely cheating on eachother... I've seen better

I think people view their relationship through the November Rain and Don't Cry. They appeared happy (key word being appeared)

yes but isn't that a little silly? most people judge just by the looks and then thats why we have things being the way they are

I don't think they where that great... Him draggin her trough glass, she having cocaine parties with his two year old in, both of them most likely cheating on eachother... I've seen better
Lol cocaine parties.

the one thing I don't like about those storyes is that Axl actually cared more about the child that his own mother... You don't do cocaine when you're with your childrens... Ask Cobain and on the other hand Althoug Axl should have handle it better (the glass thing was really wrong). Also since Erin was at a show... does anybody think Axl knew she was there??? Edited by AlterL

yes but isn't that a little silly? most people judge just by the looks and then thats why we have things being the way they are

Sure it is, you need a deeper vibration to be connected for any significant period. The story reads to me (based on Chinese Democracy lyrics) that Axl thought he could save himself by helping Seymour survive her damage. Couldn't he see we can't love ourself through another person and he deserves to be with a whole, loving person?

I know we think we loved someone at the time but we were in love with love and they were a witness. It is a mistake to focus on the people around

our events too much.

Lol cocaine parties.

the one thing I don't like about those storyes is that Axl actually cared more about the child that his own mother... You don't do cocaine when you're with your childrens... Ask Cobain and on the other hand Althoug Axl should have handle it better (the glass thing was really wrong). Also since Erin was at a show... does anybody think Axl knew she was there???

No proof that Steph did that.

Lol cocaine parties.
the one thing I don't like about those storyes is that Axl actually cared more about the child that his own mother... You don't do cocaine when you're with your childrens... Ask Cobain and on the other hand Althoug Axl should have handle it better (the glass thing was really wrong). Also since Erin was at a show... does anybody think Axl knew she was there???

This woman has many children and still poses nude showing full frontal where they and all their friends can see the images and you doubt that she did another depraved act long ago where drugs were involved?
It isn't like kids know what their parents are doing but to think it isn't one of those things that happens on the road to self-destruction is too innocent. I'm not judging her to think that is so far beyond anything else is not understanding drug culture. We all come out of and are better people for our mistakes from the past.

Lol cocaine parties.

This woman has many children and still poses nude showing full frontal where they and all their friends can see the images and you doubt that she did another depraved act long ago where drugs were involved?

WtF? One of those things has literally nothing to do with the other. :lol: People keep citing the coke party story like it's gospel, when it's actually sketchy as hell.

Lol cocaine parties.

If the divorce to Peter Brant went forward, it would have been interesting to see what they would have revealed about her.

http://pagesix.com/2009/10/08/ex-beauty-was-wild-spender/

Lol cocaine parties.

It isn't like kids know what their parents are doing but to think it isn't one of those things that happens on the road to self-destruction is too innocent. I'm not judging her to think that is so far beyond anything else is not understanding drug culture. We all come out of and are better people for our mistakes from the past.

Posing nude is a depraved act? :lol: Wtf. The woman is a model. She posed nude in the past. Why does it matter if she's done it once some of her children are grown?

Dalsh, you posting things from page six and you expect those things to be reputable? Why is everything you post have to be a new level of crazy? Divorces get ugly, people make things up to make the other party look bad. Not saying either party of faultless, but using a little common sense works wonders.

Edited by Dariablue