A good woman in Axl's life

Spark

Perla helped clean up Slash & for the most part keep him on the strait & narrow.

Do you think that a good woman is what Axl needed in the early 2000's?

I understand that Beta has steped in & helped him where a wife normally would have but I can't help thinking that if a woman (who knew herself & was strong willed) could have changed him for the better & made him stronger & ready to take the next step into adult hood. He needed a woman who would also have acted like Perla & helped manage the band (as much as I hate the idea of that) because you have to admit anything she could have done for him would have been better that what we have from the current band it it's state.

Axl and Seymour were a great couple..too bad it didn't work out :no:

axl_rose_and_stephanie_seymour_picture4.

I don't think they where that great... Him draggin her trough glass, she having cocaine parties with his two year old in, both of them most likely cheating on eachother... I've seen better

• Like 1

I don't think they where that great... Him draggin her trough glass, she having cocaine parties with his two year old in, both of them most likely cheating on eachother... I've seen better

I think people view their relationship through the November Rain and Don't Cry. They appeared happy (key word being appeared)

Lol cocaine parties.

Lol cocaine parties.

That's part of the job if you are supermodel.

I think any woman that dates a touring musician is crazy especially if he drinks.

Unless the woman goes on tour with the band or the guy is exceptional then there is gonna be conflict.

There are two paths and I think the path to develop one's self over being married with kids is a noble path. Altho a life with a

wife and kids is usually more grounding and life-promoting. A healthy spiritual and emotional life requires both paths at some

point in our relatively long lives.

Axl must have his share of deep relationships even if we don't hear about engagements and romantic vacations.

I just hope he dates closer to his age and if I find out he prefers women under 30, then he isn't at the level of

personal development I imagined.