Would you like the Old lineup and New lineup to play a world tour.

batman007

I wouldn't mind it, call it The Guns N Roses Rock N Roll Circus Tour.

Jungle, Easy, Brownstone, SCOM, RQ - Adler, Duff, Izzy, Slash, Axl.

Civil War, You Could Be Mine, Heaven's Door, Live N Let Die - Dizzy, Matt, Duff, Izzy, Slash, Axl.

Izzy could do a set of 14 Years, Think About You, Used to Love, Patience - the band could be Frank, Stinson, Fortus, Izzy, Dizzy, Axl for this part of the show.

Then Ron, Dj & Pitman could come on for Don't Cry, Nov Rain, Estranged, Chinese Democracy, Better, Street Of Dreams, If The World, Madagascar, This I Love.

Everyone comes back out for Nightrain, Whole Lotta Rosie, Move to the City, Paradise City.

That would be an awesome show. \m/ But I'm like to see the current line up put out a couple more albums before something like this. Give them a chance to succeed on their own before pulling something like this.

Another idea I'd love to see, if they tour the new album when it comes out, have Adler and Slash and the Conspirators open for them. You still get the attention and spectal of a reunion, but Axl can truly ingnore and avoid Slash, not even having to share the same stage or even being at the venue at the same time.

I'd also dig seeing a one time reunion of the real original lineup with Tracii Guns. Especially is they cover the Ballad of Jayne. \m/

I guess I'd just be happy with anything guns related, lol, other than another tour that's exactly the same as the last.

No

would be cool but for me it seems like Axl is only original member with fire anymore. The others dont move a whole lot but id like to see old lineup to just see them.

Lolwut?

Axl is only a shadow of his former self...

The other (old) members doin' well (maybe except Steven)

ahh no Axl is still kickin ass, running around like he is twenty and he sounds great

What crack are you smoking brah

what crack are you smokin brah? Lol

So basically the new band would play on.... A whole what, 4 songs?

I would rather the new band stick around. The old band has been apart so long and there's been so many problems between them, that the chances of things working out long enough to release an album is unlikely. With the exception of Izzy and maybe matt, I don't really care if any of the others come back.

• Like 1

I for one, don't care about a reunion. But if this was the only way the old lineup would ever perform. Would you guys like or hate the idea of the current lineup and the AFD lineup to to do a world tour together? This is how it would work. The AFD lineup plays all AFD and UYI songs. And the current plays CD, and new songs. On some songs you would get the current lineup to play the old stuff. I for one wouldn't mind! I am a GNR fan of all eras. Even if Axl still hated Slash and didn't interact with him at all through the concert, that would be fine with me. Would never happen, just for discussion.

hmmmmm along that same line of thought..i wonder if the new wife would mind if I fuck the old wife from time to time...or better yet get them both together at the same time?

I for one, don't care about a reunion. But if this was the only way the old lineup would ever perform. Would you guys like or hate the idea of the current lineup and the AFD lineup to to do a world tour together? This is how it would work. The AFD lineup plays all AFD and UYI songs. And the current plays CD, and new songs. On some songs you would get the current lineup to play the old stuff. I for one wouldn't mind! I am a GNR fan of all eras. Even if Axl still hated Slash and didn't interact with him at all through the concert, that would be fine with me. Would never happen, just for discussion.

hmmmmm along that same line of thought..i wonder if the new wife would mind if I fuck the old wife from time to time...or better yet get them both together at the same time?

:lol:

Best. Analogy. Ever.

It would be so anti-climatic. The old band wrap up their set with Paradise City - there is rock god Slash, Duff, songwriting genius Izzy - and out steps Ashba to play Democracy! In all honestly, I would probably leave at that point.

This.

The current or future current lineup would have to open or be booed off, which wouldn't go down well with Axl so then he wouldn't come back out with the proper GNR and then the crowd would riot.

Guest cbgnr666

The problem with this is that back to back the new band would sound so much better live than the original five which might eventually kill the thrill of Axl on stage with Slash and the originals as time went on for the reunion concert goers.Picture opening up with a wall of sound and than going down to five players.No matter how much people want to see the old band,this sudden lower standard of playing or sound might be a mood killer.

The problem with this is that back to back the new band would sound so much better live than the original five which might eventually kill the thrill of Axl on stage with Slash and the originals as time went on for the reunion concert goers.Picture opening up with a wall of sound and than going down to five players.No matter how much people want to see the old band,this sudden lower standard of playing or sound might be a mood killer.

Oh, Doom agrees!

I can imagine Slash being booed off after the plebs in the crowd discover Ashba.

Guest cbgnr666

Oh, Doom agrees!

I can imagine Slash being booed off after the plebs in the crowd discover Ashba.

Never said anyone was getting booed,just there would be a big difference in sound quality and overall skill that would be highly noticeable between both groups.Once the inital Yeah Slash is back would wear off,people might notice this even more.

Myself personally I would rather not see something like this.One or the other would be my prefrence.

Edited by cbgnr666