Favorite bad guys (and bad women)

dalsh327

Swearingen is a good one, you go from hating his guts to liking him and back a few times.

*Darth Vader (the original movies, lets forget what came later)

*Thulsa Doom (my brother)

*Christopher Lee's Dracula

*Freddy Krueger (Englund)

*Conrad Kurze

Lots really, but theres 5 off the top of my head.

Guest Len B'stard

Which role?

Johnny Friendly. But i'm embarrassed to say i haven't seen many by him but he is a fucking awesome actor. Could you recommend any other bad guy roles by him? I want to see him in any movie. Have you seen The Dark Past?

He's a villian of sorts in Coogans Bluff with Clint Eastwood. He plays the chief so he's like, if not the villian then something of a hinderance. He's great in 12 Angry Men which if you haven't seen you should make it your business to see right away, it really is fantastic. He's also in Call Northside 777 with Jimmy Stewart. The Dark Past is wonderful, if i'm not mistaken thats starring Nina Foch out of The Ten Commandments? I haven't seen that movie in donkeys years, my Dad used to have it taped off the telly i think, if we're talking about the same film, it's got whatshisface out of The Wild Bunch in it, oh God, whats his name?!?! It escapes me at the moment but he's an absolute legend of the screen and i'll be kicking my own arse up and down until i remember it.

I remember thinking for years that the Lieutenant out of Death Wish was Lee J Cobb but it wasn't :lol: The above ain't bad guys roles but they are cracking films. Tryna think what other movies i've seen him in, i know there's loads. He was in How the West Was Won, wasn't he? HTWWW is the go to film when you are trying to cite an actor of that era cuz they were more or less all in it :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen