New Year's Eve

JAxlMorrison

Let's book a venue and pay for the band. That should cost any interested member what, a thousand bucks each if we get enough? Lol.

You could always book your local Legion Hall.

Was that your best try?

Swing and a miss...

I was actually serious.

Let's book a venue and pay for the band. That should cost any interested member what, a thousand bucks each if we get enough? Lol.

Honestly at this point who would want to see another live show from them until something new is played...i mean what the fuck...shit is getting old, and these topics are fuckin pathetic lately on these boards, not saying this one is, but this shit is repeating...im lucky if i remember to come to this site once a week..GNR is fuckin lame right now, its sad

Honestly at this point who would want to see another live show from them until something new is played...i mean what the fuck...shit is getting old, and these topics are fuckin pathetic lately on these boards, not saying this one is, but this shit is repeating...im lucky if i remember to come to this site once a week..GNR is fuckin lame right now, its sad

If I saw another show that was an exact replica of one of the shows I saw from 2011-2012, I'd be very happy to be there.

I understand (somewhat) the "same old setlist" wah wah mentality, but shit, alot of the people who tow that line, need to just let go and have fun. Not everything has to be so serious.