The Walking Shit (Season 4)

bacardimayne

Okay I see no romance between daryl and Beth. He's old enough to be her father and although they got close, it's like the are equals now.

As far as raping her, that's just disgusting. Why would anyone think that way? Not everyone in this new horrible world are savages.

If you don't like the show because it doesn't follow the comics, then don't watch it.

There are tons of other shows you can watch. Why punish yourselves by watching something that annoys you?

Not loving the show since it's return, but I'm holding out hope that it's going to lead to something good. Concentrating on just 2 or 3 characters per episode gets very boring. It's a shit idea, and while I've been a fan of the series from the beginning, this is by far the most disappointing season so far. The Daryl/Beth episode last week was painful to watch. Neither have the on screen charisma or the acting ability to carry a whole show. It was an hour gone from my life that I will never get back.

I just keep telling myself it's going to get better....it's going to get better....

Pretty decent episode tonight. I liked the Beth/Daryl bits a lot more than their episode last week. Bob/Sasha/Maggie scenes were a bit cringey at times but they were mostly bearable. I'm really interested to see where they go with this whole Terminus thing since it's completely absent from the comics, but it'll most likely just be the Season 5 stronghold.

An interesting fact: Rick has not been featured in 4 of the last 8 episodes. Just goes to show how cheap AMC really is. I like the multi-group dynamic but characters like Beth, Bob and Sasha just aren't interesting enough to carry the show.

The Daryl character development was cheesy, but it did the job. All it takes to make me care about his character is a little bit of reassurance that there's more to him than "that crossbow guy who has at least one badass zombie kill per episode", and we finally got that this week for the first time since Merle died. His new group should be interesting.

Edited by bacardimayne

Only 3 more shows to go until the Fall.

I really hope some of the people find others before the season ends.

Now Beth is gone and Daryl is with those crazies. I hope he kills them all and escapes.

I watched the Talking Dead and the little white dog is really blind in one eye. He saved his master from a carjacking t it in the fight. I'm glad the dog didn't get eaten. I hate when the walkers kill and eat animals.

Edited by Val22

I don't even remember comic book Bob.

he was the town drunk/army medic, that fixed up the governor after the assault on the prison and basically saved his life. him and lilly caul went back to woodbury and started welcoming in new survivors.

I'm still on the fence about Bob. I mean what do we really know about him except he was the last man standing for two different groups he was in. did he run when the groups were attacked? I mean how did one man survive twice when he really doesn't have much fighting skills. He really didn't in the first seasons he was on and remember because of his mistakes one of Beth's b/f got killed.

on the Talking Dead they were discussing Bob and how we really don't know much about him and if there's a chance he's crazy too.

Only 3 more shows to go. I hope some of the groups meet up with each other. I hate this separation. Now Daryl is with the crazies that Rick got away from. Guess that zombie didn't kill too many of them in the last show.

My daughter was wondering if whoever took care of the house that Daryl and Beth stayed in for awhile, set them up to kill them?

I mean the place was super clean with plenty of food and then the dog comes to the door and then Daryl drops his guard for a minute and in come tons of walkers. I mean Daryl set up stuff all around the house so the walkers would make noise since they just walk into shit. Someone had to have let them through to kill Daryl and Beth or just Daryl and get Beth.

I hope we find out before the season ends. I would hate not to know where Beth is and I want Daryl to escape those nutjobs. I don't trust that they won't try to kill him.