The Walking Shit (Season 4)

bacardimayne

season 1 is pretty good

season 2 drags on for way too long but if you watch about half of the episodes it's bearable

season 3 was pretty good, but again, some of it dragged on way too long and the finale was underwhelming

basically you just need to accept that after 3 episodes it shifts from "zombie horror" to "badly acted melodrama with one token zombie scene per episode".

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 3

I've always questioned the people that thought the show was better than Breaking Bad.... guess i'll try and find out. I think S1 and 2 are on netflix.

It's not a great show, let alone better than BB, it is often wildly entertaining though. As long as the premise works for you (ZOMBIES!!!), you're fine. Just don't expect internal logic, good writing, character development etc.

Edited by Angelica

For a premiere, it was pretty iffy. My frustrations regarding what this show could be with halfway decent writing, vs what it actually is are starting to interfere with my ability to enjoy it on any level. How the hell are the production values so shitty!? It rates its balls off and AMC ponies up nicely enough on Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

Last night's opener was a little anti-climatic for sure. But judging from the final scene, they are setting things up for future episodes. It looks like it may be the calm before the storm. Hopefully.

I'm fine with calm, I'm just not fine with C-movie level shit. That roof scene felt like Sharknado.

i just liked how bob stookey is a drunk in the comics and the show, yet he is so picky with his booze in a zombie apocalypse :lol:

Who's Bob Stookey? I only know him as "4-Dogg".