The Walking Shit (Season 4)

bacardimayne

When the zombie apocalypse arrives, the women in the group I will be in charge of will be responsible for the children. They will also be responsible for keeping whatever house/mall/building we set up camp in nice, tidy and organized, as well as preparing two or three protein-rich meals for me every day. The attractive ones will be responsible for re-populating the earth with me, while the old, fat and ugly ones will be used as zombie-bait if there is no other use for them. Let's put it this way - if the short haired woman was in my group, she would have been thrown to the walkers before a week had passed.

Wow. It's going to take the zombie apocalypse for you to get laid. I can't imagine any woman being attracted to you in the normal world.

the Governor's back and I'm sure he's got someone inside the prison who is feeding the zombies those rats and awaiting his orders to attack!

You know he's planning something or already has it in motion.

I hope everyone at the prison is on their toes. Now that the flu problem seems to be controlled, I'm sure there will be another problem coming up.

I was watching The Talking Dead and one of the guests mentioned that this prison has to have a machine shop, so they should be able to fix the fences by welding shit together. I wonder if they will approach this subject?

I really hope Daryl doesn't freak out too much about Carol. She was becoming a pain in the ass and I really never wanted them to get together. Daryl needs someone way younger and hot!

I really hope Daryl doesn't freak out too much about Carol. She was becoming a pain in the ass and I really never wanted them to get together. Daryl needs someone way younger and hot!

Agreed. Daryl is a badass. I want to see him and Rick on the same side. I can't be doing with him whining about Carol.

I still don't get why they didn't just kill those zombies before the fence gave in.

I thought they didn't want to waste bullets, but yeah they should have gotten rid of them weeks ago. Now how are they going to fix the fence? Do they have a machine shop in this prison or not?

Agreed. Daryl is a badass. I want to see him and Rick on the same side. I can't be doing with him whining about Carol.

Yeah, I hope not. That would piss me off if Daryl whines about her being gone. I think she was becoming a problem. I mean all those years of beatings from her husband had to finally take it's toll. I think that's why she was training the kids to be killers because she didn't want them to feel like a victim.

I can understand her trying to save the others but by killing those two innocent people wasn't the way. I think Daryl will be pissed that she killed those people and probably would have continued with other people too.

All I know is everyone better be on the mend and on the same page because that Governor is planning something for that prison and I still say he's already got a spy in there just waiting for his word.

Good episode, but now no one will probably want the Governor to die or even face off against Rick and the gang. He's a nice guy now protecting a little girl. Though that could obviously change in the next episode or something since we saw just him when he was watching the prison.

Was badass when he killed those zombies in that pit though.

Just read an article in the TV guide. The actor who plays the governor says he thinks he's character is changing for the better, but I don't think so. I think this guy can snap at any time and since he was defeated by Rick and the rest of the prison, he will want revenge on them.

Either those women and the kid get killed or he's thrown out of the other group. I still say he has someone in the prison working for him. We still don't know he was feeding the rats to the walkers?

I also read an article in a men's magazine about Norman Reedus and how he loves doing the role of Daryl. He said he would do this role until he's 85 if they let him. He says every week he reads the script and is still nervous about Daryl getting killed off or being bit and turning into a walker.

God, I hope not. I've met Norman Reedus at a horror convention and he's just so nice and actually very shy in person. I think Daryl is the best character on this show. He's an everyday person doing what he has to do to survive in a horrible world and he always has your back and never backs down.

I think it would be a HUGE mistake if they ever killed his character off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMxa4199bRA

Strange to hear Rick speaking with his natural English accent. I admire actors who change to the American accent for shows but do question why they need to. It's not unusual to have people living in other countries yet they have to change the accent to American, does anyone know why they are made to?

Same with the actors in The Mentalist - one Australian & one English speaking with American accents for really no reason that would affect the show.

Edited by rock4eva

Why are there so many fucking British actors playing Americans in this show?

Rick, Andrea, Maggie and the Governor are all played by Brits. With Rick it's painfully obvious whenever he has to show any emotion and it really ruins the immersion (lol).

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

Why are there so many fucking British actors playing Americans in this show?

Rick, Andrea, Maggie and the Governor are all played by Brits. With Rick it's painfully obvious whenever he has to show any emotion and it really ruins the immersion (lol).

Not enough good American actors to play the parts? :P I don't know, you would have to ask the casting director that question but to me it's not obvious that they're not Americans.

so the mid-season cliffhanger for season 4 is what should have happened at the end of season 3? what was the fucking point of all that pig disease/governorfindsanewfamily filler if it was just going to lead to the governor forming a new group of redshirts and attacking the prison with them?

at least the next episode looks good.

• Like 1

so the mid-season cliffhanger for season 4 is what should have happened at the end of season 3? what was the fucking point of all that pig disease/governorfindsanewfamily filler if it was just going to lead to the governor forming a new group of redshirts and attacking the prison with them?

at least the next episode looks good.

yeah it was utterly pointless. the plot has not moved since midway through season 3. the plot is running around in circles for whatever reason. the buildup and the execution of this plot arc was laid out very well in the comics and somehow it was still fucked up.

yeah i really do not see how comic spoilers are going to really spoil anything. the comics and the show are worlds apart at this point.

as for how to do spoilers it is like this

shit you do not want to spoil [/spoiler (you just add the last bracket at the end)
Edited by bran