The Walking Shit (Season 4)

bacardimayne

I'll admit though, the disease plotline that they seem to be building towards seems pretty cool. I just hope the Governor gets involved again sooner rather than later.

same, it is a really cool twist. i think we will see the governor soon(i hope anyways)

It's so blatantly obvious that everything TWD fans talk about, notice in episodes, and theorize isn't planned by the writers at all and isn't anything more than fans of a shallow, shit show trying to find ways to make it deep.

That said, not a bad episode. Not sure how I feel about this disease plot as I feel like they won't be consistent with how it works, but I'll give it a chance.

Seriously though, where the fuck is the Governor.

I think this season is the most disturbing so far.

It's really showing you how fucked up this world is and no matter what you do there is always something worse around the corner that the survivors have to deal with.

I think this season is going to be more shocking than the last 3 and we're going to lose a lot more characters.

The zombies seem to be worse and more aggressive and the some of the humans aren't as trustworthy as you want them to be.

I'm just glad Rick got his balls back because he was very much needed by episode 2.

Ok, that was much, MUCH better. Genuinely tense. FFS, try and keep it up.

I've long been partial to the idea that the walkers should evolve a little, and I *think* there are seeds being planted? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but a shred of velociraptorian problem solving skills, would go a long way to upping the stakes and reinvigorating the formula.

Any ideas on who is feeding the walkers and who burned the bodies?

I still can't remember or identify anyone who hasn't been around since S2 (bar Michonne) five seconds after they're offscreen, so I'm going with the newly Sarah Connorized Carol for the burning. Alas, it's probably not though. Edited by Angelica

my guess

comic spoiler:

in the comic books bob stookey is one of the governors men, in the show he is the new guy who had his leg trapped trying to grab the booze in the first episode.

of course this could be a curveball the creators throw at the people who have read the comics, although the show has veered quite far from the comics at this point :lol:

Edited by bran

Why do the writers put that annoying short-haired woman in nearly every scene when she is, and has always been, the shittiest character of the show? Also, why don't they just have patrols down there 24/7 to kill the walkers who get close to the fence? Must be a better option than standing around with their dicks in their hand while enough walkers gather to push the fence over.

I use this show as an inverse barometer for people's intelligence. Anyone who claims that it's the best show on television (and there are many) is, in my opinion, not very intelligent.

It's at most an entertaining and mindless hour. In many ways I feel I can relate more to the zombies (why the fuck has no one ever heard of that word in the show; calling them "walkers" is the most annoying thing part of the show) since my mind turns off while I watch the episodes. I can count maybe a couple of times where I saw someone do something and thought to myself, "that makes sense."

The show should be called "The Living Stupid" because there doesn't seem to be anyone with intelligence left alive in the show.

It's fallen into the category of shows I watch just to see what happens, but have a hard time enjoying. True Blood reigns supreme on that list, however.

To anyone who hasn't watched the show, I highly recommend the first three episodes of season 1. Those were great. After that, a big slide downhill. Just skip season 2 - it was terrible. Season 3 was marginally better because there were more zombies.

Edited by downzy