When did you lose your virginity?

wfuckinga

I lost mine to Jimmy Saville backstage on TOTP :(

You did not!!! As if you'd have the creativity and ability to express yourself the way you do if that had happened! Liar! :lol:

Has anyone noticed how no females answer this question every time this thread appears?

She says not answering the question herself :lol:

I lost mine to Jimmy Saville backstage on TOTP :(

You did not!!! As if you'd have the creativity and ability to express yourself the way you do if that had happened! Liar! :lol:

Has anyone noticed how no females answer this question every time this thread appears?

She says not answering the question herself :lol:

I'm not allowed to talk about sex. :max:

16, was very drunk at a party and went outside to get some air with this girl I knew. Next thing I remember we were going at it on the gravel driveway and I regret it greatly.

Gravel? That couldn't've been comfy.
Was finding it for days after :lol:

She must have been on top then, hey? :lol:

Did you get gravel inprint on your ass? And I bet her knees were a bloodied mess afterwards. Ouch!

I honestly can't remember most of the details as it was so long ago and due to said inebriation. From the little I do remember her knees weren't so bad, however being that I was so drunk and it was my first time it didn't really last long enough to cause any lasting damage :lol:

16, was very drunk at a party and went outside to get some air with this girl I knew. Next thing I remember we were going at it on the gravel driveway and I regret it greatly.

Gravel? That couldn't've been comfy.
Was finding it for days after :lol:

She must have been on top then, hey? :lol:

Did you get gravel inprint on your ass? And I bet her knees were a bloodied mess afterwards. Ouch!

I honestly can't remember most of the details as it was so long ago and due to said inebriation. From the little I do remember her knees weren't so bad, however being that I was so drunk and it was my first time it didn't really last long enough to cause any lasting damage :lol:

Shale or crag? :lol:

I was 18 at my buddy's birthday party where this right rotbag kept trying to crack onto me but I was having none of it. My mate had a big family and they all kept buying him drinks all night so there was plenty left to go around to the point where I got fucking shitfaced and got stuck into the monster. We were rolling around on the dancefloor to begin with then she dragged me to the bogs where I made a failed attempt to get into her in the cubicle. Anyway we didn't quite manage it in there so we walked down the street, climbed the fence into the park next door and went at it in a flower bed. :lol: What I didn't realise was that about ten people including my mate Mike's grandad had followed us into the toilets and were balancing on the bogs in the stalls on either side getting a good eyeful of me trying to get it up and her big hairy biff hanging out all over the place. :lol: Didn't find out about that until the next morning when I got a phonecall describing the whole sorry saga in great detail. :lol:

• Like 1

I was 18 at my buddy's birthday party where this right rotbag kept trying to crack onto me but I was having none of it. My mate had a big family and they all kept buying him drinks all night so there was plenty left to go around to the point where I got fucking shitfaced and got stuck into the monster. We were rolling around on the dancefloor to begin with then she dragged me to the bogs where I made a failed attempt to get into her in the cubicle. Anyway we didn't quite manage it in there so we walked down the street, climbed the fence into the park next door and went at it in a flower bed. :lol: What I didn't realise was that about ten people including my mate Mike's grandad had followed us into the toilets and were balancing on the bogs in the stalls on either side getting a good eyeful of me trying to get it up and her big hairy biff hanging out all over the place. :lol: Didn't find out about that until the next morning when I got a phonecall describing the whole sorry saga in great detail. :lol:

Just think, if that had occurred just a few years in the future you could have posted a terribly framed and jittery phone video of it for us to critique.

Just think, if that had occurred just a few years in the future you could have posted a terribly framed and jittery phone video of it for us to critique.
The phone I had at the time, no shit, had a pull up antenna and took 6 AA batteries. No video recording function bizarrely. :lol:

The phone I had at the time, no shit, had a pull up antenna and took 6 AA batteries. No video recording function bizarrely. :lol:
:lol:

I was 13 and it happened during one of those first partys, where alcohol flows freely and young teens don't know what they're doing. This girl and I went to a different room where nobodys else was and then things started to happen.

Now, almost 13 years later, I don't even know her last name anymore, although we saw each other for quite a few months afterwards.

I was 21. I'm sorta proud I didn't have sex until I truly fell in love for the first time. :shrugs:

Same here. I was 20 - A few days after graduating basic training.

Drill sergeant in the showers...

Pappy you're becoming so predictable! :lol:

I was 21. I'm sorta proud I didn't have sex until I truly fell in love for the first time. :shrugs:

Same here. I was 20 - A few days after graduating basic training.

Drill sergeant in the showers...

Pappy you're becoming so predictable! :lol:

What can I say - I read the post, the vision came to me and that was that. If it helps any, the Drill Sergeant was a Full Metal Jacket type and yelled a lot during the copulation.

Guest Len B'stard

Yes, i can imagine him now, strollin' into the barack showers with a cake with 20 lit candles and no trousers on :lol:

'it's 5 minutes in the mouth or a week in the Brig birthday boy, choose your weapon!'

• 7 months later...
Guest Len B'stard

10 years not a virgin!

On the 9th of June 2004 I lost my virginity.

Fuck offff, more like 9th June 1988, BBC Studios, in the Jim'll Fix It green room :lol:

• Like 2