When did you lose your virginity?

wfuckinga

Guest Len B'stard

I was 17, I was the only one from my friends who was still a virgin :lol: (hell one of them was pregnant)

He was my neighbor, he was fucking gorgeous

I cried afterwards LOL

aww, to be young again :wub:

Give over Gia, lose your virginity? You never fuckin' found yours :P

Because I shouldn't have even gone round there at all, I had split up with her because she had cheated on me, but I was stupid and first gf syndrome meant I forgave her. 2 weeks later she cheated on me again.

I basically had sex with a slut, no way to look back on the person you lost your virginity with.

Guest Len B'stard

Because I shouldn't have even gone round there at all, I had split up with her because she had cheated on me, but I was stupid and first gf syndrome meant I forgave her. 2 weeks later she cheated on me again.

I basically had sex with a slut, no way to look back on the person you lost your virginity with.

Well, you did get a bit of the other out of it so whats the problem, reciprocal innit? :D She screws you, you screw her, thats evens fella.

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Well, you did get a bit of the other out of it so whats the problem, reciprocal innit? :D She screws you, you screw her, thats evens fella.

Kinda my thinking exactly. It's not like you were bummed by Father O'Malley or anything. You got your dick wet so chalk it up to experience and move on. :shrugs:

Guest Len B'stard

Kinda my thinking exactly. It's not like you were bummed by Father O'Malley or anything. You got your dick wet so chalk it up to experience and move on. :shrugs:

Yeah but thats because you're a foul sexist beast that subscribes to archaic notions such as the one that dictates that when a girl is kindly enough to offer you her, uhmmm, love it should be considered something that you have over her (as opposed to had over her, yes!). A sort of a personal victory, it ties back in with all that 'fallen woman' crap, something that you can end any dispute with, 'Yeah?!?! Well i fucked you three ways from Sunday lass, take that home and pick the bones out of it!'.

Ugh, people like you are whats wrong with this country :rolleyes:

Yeah but thats because you're a foul sexist beast that subscribes to archaic notions such as the one that dictates that when a girl is kindly enough to offer you her, uhmmm, love it should be considered something that you have over her (as opposed to had over her, yes!). A sort of a personal victory, it ties back in with all that 'fallen woman' crap, something that you can end any dispute with, 'Yeah?!?! Well i fucked you three ways from Sunday lass, take that home and pick the bones out of it!'.

If you'll excuse me dear boy I think I must go piss on a homeless person! <_<