KINGS OF CHAOS (have you seen this?)

dario27

I'll be seeing them this month. Can't wait to meet Slash and the other guys, specially Myles who is a truly humble person! :)

Is there a Meet & Greet or are you just gonna hang around after the show?

The M&G for Slash is ridiculous expensive (or at least it was). What are you paying for it?

Yeah, there's a M&G going on. I'll try to catch him outside of the hotel though. Less people and more freedom to ask whatever I want.

Dude, good to see u back -- btw, your not going to meet myles @ he won't be playing the LA show -- though you're right about myles - I met him in NYC after his moscot Acoustic set he did

Yeah, there's a M&G going on. I'll try to catch him outside of the hotel though. Less people and more freedom to ask whatever I want.

Dude, good to see u back -- btw, your not going to meet myles @ he won't be playing the LA show -- though you're right about myles - I met him in NYC after his moscot Acoustic set he did

Thank you. It's good to see you around here!

I'm not American and I'm not in the USA. I was talkin' about the Lima, Peru show they're giving by the end of the month!

You were there? So was I! I was the one he wished a happy birthday to. :) I had no clue my friends were going to do that. Lol. My friend I always go to shows with mentioned it to the guy who actually said it (a friend we've met at shows. He was my plus one for that) without me even knowing. Sneaky. Lol. It was a pretty epic bday. One of my best friends visiting from Chicago w her hubby. Another friend up from FL. In NYC seeing Myles solo acoustic AND wished a happy bday by Myles. No complaints here! :)

Thank you. It's good to see you around here!

I'm not American and I'm not in the USA. I was talkin' about the Lima, Peru show they're giving by the end of the month!

That's awesome, enjoy! I'm kinda hoping they have it in their hearts to bring that show to NYC!