Next Nightrain Chat Guest: DJ Ashba

RussTCB

Who reckons Axl is the next one on chat?

Only you and anybody else who shares your delusional ideology.

I've already said I think dj is the next one. I just asked who thinks Axl would be up next.

:rofl-lol:

Remember, always lower your expectations. The answer is: there will be no more live chats. No other band members are really interested in doing it (because they find it uncomfortable to not be able to say anything and they can't just jam away a whole chat session like bumblebox) and the management can blame on the technical problems with the first one (access to all and no moderation) to scrap the whole concept.

Remember, always lower your expectations. The answer is: there will be no more live chats. No other band members are really interested in doing it (because they find it uncomfortable to not be able to say anything and they can't just jam away a whole chat session like bumblebox) and the management can blame on the technical problems with the first one (access to all and no moderation) to scrap the whole concept.

Stop ruining the fun speculation, its all we have. :lol:

Most of the biggest bands in the world have keyboards in their music.

Yeah, but they don't have their mommy/housekeeper/maid/moocher managing their "band".

Since when is Steven Tyler and Mick Jagger's manager their mother?!?!

jarmo and fernando are going to release the long waited game plan.

lol jarmo

3097458664_1331e02ff1copy2.jpg

:rofl-lol:

LOL@Jarmo...a boyman :lol:

:lol:

Just one question: Is Jarmo from Sweden? His name sounds like he could be from my country Finland..

Heh, if his name sounds like he could be from Finland, why do you ask if he is from Sweden? :D

To answer your question: No, he is not from Sweden.

I found this from HTGTH and from his info:

It was a little weird to hear new songs for the first time, but I was among the first 16000 people in Sweden to hear some new GN'R tracks! :-)

So he is from Sweden then?

Edited by gunnari

Just one question: Is Jarmo from Sweden? His name sounds like he could be from my country Finland..

Heh, if his name sounds like he could be from Finland, why do you ask if he is from Sweden? :D

To answer your question: No, he is not from Sweden.

I found this from HTGTH and from his info:

It was a little weird to hear new songs for the first time, but I was among the first 16000 people in Sweden to hear some new GN'R tracks! :-)

So he is from Sweden then?

I thought he was from Finland. Perhaps he has moved around.

Did they specify that it would be a band member? If not, then my $ is on Del...

Hopefully TB will have another 3 hour meeting to discuss, possibly, sometime in the future, discussing- having a moderator for the next chat. Sounds like BBF put up with a lot of (undeserved) crap from a bunch of morons.

Hopefully TB will have another 3 hour meeting to discuss, possibly, sometime in the future, discussing- having a moderator for the next chat. Sounds like BBF put up with a lot of (undeserved) crap from a bunch of morons.

OOoooh, now that's a thought. I've since deleted the email, but I don't think they actually said it was a band member. I think it was just "the next victim". It'd be interesting if it were Del or someone like that.

I hope they bring Paul. Interesting to hear his two cents.

Funny you should mention. Has Paul been up to anything since leaving GN'R? I've honestly never looked into it.

OOoooh, now that's a thought. I've since deleted the email, but I don't think they actually said it was a band member. I think it was just "the next victim". It'd be interesting if it were Del or someone like that.

I hope they bring Paul. Interesting to hear his two cents.

Funny you should mention. Has Paul been up to anything since leaving GN'R? I've honestly never looked into it.

Yes, Paul Tobias now works in the financial world, and lives in Indianapolis. He still talks to Axl and they still exchange x-mas/birthday gifts