How do you feel watching this video of GnR?

gunnari

So many great pictures of a great band, I'm glad we have them. You see the comradery, even in still photos. Nothing I've seen has replicated that since. Now you get pictures of Axl and Beta walking in a flea market or sitting in a restaurant with Axl looking like he wishes he could find the nearest exit.

• Like 1

Unique? GnR is still unique. There's still no band quite like them.

At some point, you have to let go of reunion fantasies. But a little nostalgia isn't bad, as long as you don't get caught up in it.

Yes, like Rhianna's band is really unique, too. Or Lady Gaga's band. Or Axl's band. Either way, they're all employees hired to look and sound the part of a "rock band."

At some point, you have to let go of reunion fantasies. But a little nostalgia isn't bad, as long as you don't get caught up in it.

Even you can't be so dense that you can't see the huge difference between on one hand a bunch of street kids banding together and setting out to conquer the streets of LA and then the world on their own terms and building a band from the ground up and on the other hand a group of guys that were all hired by a madman to perform under one of the greatest names in rock and roll which they never helped build. I'm not going to argue with you any further than this. If you don't see that HUGE difference there is no hope for you.

Ontopic: These video's make me sad that that amazing band is no more and their name is legacy is being tarnished more and more by what the singer is doing with the name.

It's funny. I often feel new GnR is a great band. And I'm not even saying they're not. But when you watch any video of the old band on top of their game you'll just realize that they never even came close. I'm not saying they's not good. Just nowhere near as good as the original GnR was.

Edited by username

Yes, like Rhianna's band is really unique, too. Or Lady Gaga's band. Or Axl's band. Either way, they're all employees hired to look and sound the part of a "rock band."

No no no, you got it all wrong. Try to take off your filter spectacles and bear with me here for a moment. Guns n Roses IS still is unique, albeit for different reasons than in the old days. Nonetheless, today's Guns n Roses is still quite unique; a true singularity. You will never find another band who exists and operates quite like GnR does. The rabbit hole just keeps going and going. New Guns represents a world beyond; a realm that is ultimately... unique.

• Like 1

No no no, you got it all wrong. Try to take off your filter spectacles and bear with me here for a moment. Guns n Roses IS still is unique, albeit for different reasons than in the old days. Nonetheless, today's Guns n Roses is still quite unique; a true singularity. You will never find another band who exists and operates quite like GnR does. The rabbit hole just keeps going and going. New Guns represents a world beyond; a realm that is ultimately... unique.

The dump I just took is also unique. Just take off your filter spectacles and see. This dump I took is the most unique rock band on earth. It just keeps going and going. Where else have you seen a dump as a rock band? Mine is unique.

• Like 1

Yes but what other band has hot sauces like GnR does?

Michael Anthony from VH and Joe Perry did the hot sauce thing ages ago. Granted, neither of them are as relevant to rock music as BUMBLEFOOT, but I suppose a few people have heard of Joe Perry. He's nowhere near as well-known as BUMBLEFOOT, but he tries.

I'm a little bit drunk right now but I love the old GnR..I hate to use the word "old"...That was GnR...Looking at that video makes me feel how EPIC they were..Would loved to see them live..I still wish for a reunion and I don't give a shit what anybody says!!!!

Get over it. People age, life changes, we move on

The losers in life are those who are too timid to make a change when a change is needed. Guns never went here, they moved on. More power to them.

Where have they moved exactly? One record in 20 years, no communicating with the fans, nobody knows when the next album comes out...Only good thing is that the newGnR has toured pretty much and that's it..It's a nostalgic act nothing more at this point..and a joke if you ask me..

• Like 1