Outside of Axl and Dj who in GN'R are millionaires?

Subtle Signs

Why wud to tommy be? I no he was in a punk band but surely he's spent a bit and he will get a nice check from TB, I wouldn't think of him as a $$$$$ man. I may be wrong but I'm sure he's comfortable

Also,I'm pretty sure he said he was broke when he got the call to join GN'R.

Source?

It was a long time ago that I thought I read an interview where he said that. I could very well be wrong ,Broham. Maybe it was an article on the band that said Tommy was down and out on his luck when he got the call to join Guns. I doubt anyone in the band is hurting for money but I think Stinson is not a millionaire.

I remember hearing that somewhere, and that was partially why he joined even though he hated their music.

I'm guessing Dizzy has made money, he must get royalties from the illusions. Bumble, Tobias, and Richard are all getting royalties from CD and each have their solo projects.

My guess is Axl, then Dj, then Dizzy. Frank is probably the poorest.

Anyone who played with the old band is probably doing pretty well, Slash, Duff, Izzy, Steven, Matt, and Gilby. Bucket and Finck are probably in line with Dj. Each get CD royalties, Bucket is doing pretty well as a solo artist, and Finck must get a lot from NIN.

Edited by liers

No question. They're all millionaires.

Whether some of them deserve to be is another story. You know Bumblefoot didn't become rich over "Abnormal" or any of his other solo work.

Frank was receiving a bar band's wages prior to Axl accepting nearly anyone.

Dizzy has trouble paying his rent, he's no millionaire.

Source?

I read it in a snippet from that book that groupie wrote a few years ago.

Wow...thank you so much for that...specific naming not only the groupie but labeling the specific source. Yeah I'm worse than this loser named Bacardimayne hahahahaha :lol:

Edited by ARBeast

Why wud to tommy be? I no he was in a punk band but surely he's spent a bit and he will get a nice check from TB, I wouldn't think of him as a $$$$$ man. I may be wrong but I'm sure he's comfortable

Source?

It was a long time ago that I thought I read an interview where he said that. I could very well be wrong ,Broham. Maybe it was an article on the band that said Tommy was down and out on his luck when he got the call to join Guns. I doubt anyone in the band is hurting for money but I think Stinson is not a millionaire.

You're the first and only person I have ever heard say anything about that, so if you could find it I would really appreciate it because I would love to read it.
Tommy said himself. He was selling insurance befoe he took the GNR job. I think the source is him explaining how he joined GNR.

Dizzy has trouble paying his rent, he's no millionaire.

Source?

I read it in a snippet from that book that groupie wrote a few years ago.

Wow...thank you so much for that...specific naming not only the groupie but labeling the specific source. Yeah I'm worse than this loser named Bacardimayne hahahahaha :lol:

Get off my dick, I'm supposed to remember the title to a random book by some whore who fucked Dizzy that I read a paragraph from 4 years ago?

Source?

You're the first and only person I have ever heard say anything about that, so if you could find it I would really appreciate it because I would love to read it.
Tommy said himself. He was selling insurance befoe he took the GNR job. I think the source is him explaining how he joined GNR.
That could explain why I asked in the politest tone that I know how to find that for me. Obviously my google searching skills aren't good enough, so you get the same polite request. Thanks in advance, with more to come after.

MILLIONAIRES OR NOT the track record of new GNR is dismall ..shows that money cant buy you love.

Does this babbling make sense to anybody else besides who posted it? I freely admit that I'm so retarded that this sounds like nothing but stupidity to me. :shrugs:

Easy. He means the hired hands may be rich - but we fuckin hate em regardless. Ya dig?

MILLIONAIRES OR NOT the track record of new GNR is dismall ..shows that money cant buy you love.

Does this babbling make sense to anybody else besides who posted it? I freely admit that I'm so retarded that this sounds like nothing but stupidity to me. :shrugs:
Easy. He means the hired hands may be rich - but we fuckin hate em regardless. Ya dig?
No. I never hate on anybody that didn't force their way into their job unless they completely suck at it.

cough*DJ*cough*Robin*cough. :shrugs:

Tommy might be well off because of his time in GnR but he sure as hell wasnt' a well off millionaire before that and maybe not even now. David Pirner from Soul Asylum gave an interview the other day about how he sometimes worries about what he's going to do when he's in his late 50s and beyond as he's not sure being a muscian will pay the bills. Soul Asylum had way more mainstreme success than the Replacements ever did so they no doubt made more money and yet here's the singer/songwriter of Soul Asylum concerend about his financial future and from the sounds of it the guy doesn't live a lavish lifetsyle anyways.

Anybody else love it when queefrockers pretend they know something as fact when they don't know shit? I sure do.

Oh the irony........... the best part is it's competely lost on you.
There is no irony that you just admitted that you're a sad little queefrocker, only fact. :thumbsup:

At least you're consistent in your douchebagery. You're a completely useless memeber of this forum