Outside of Axl and Dj who in GN'R are millionaires?

Subtle Signs

Why wud to tommy be? I no he was in a punk band but surely he's spent a bit and he will get a nice check from TB, I wouldn't think of him as a $$$$$ man. I may be wrong but I'm sure he's comfortable

He has songwriting credits on a few ChiDem songs and that album has (allegedly) sold like 4 million copies worldwide though I have seen no source for this other than something about Universal Records in Chile. Also,I'm pretty sure he said he was broke when he got the call to join GN'R.

Do you think that anyone else in GN'R besides Axl and Dj are millionaires?

Dizzy must have made decent money over the years...like it all adds up?

I don't know.Metallica offered a new bassist a million bucks up front, guns can't do that since they're a bloated cover act.

Why wud to tommy be? I no he was in a punk band but surely he's spent a bit and he will get a nice check from TB, I wouldn't think of him as a $$$$$ man. I may be wrong but I'm sure he's comfortable

Also,I'm pretty sure he said he was broke when he got the call to join GN'R.

Source?

Source?

It was a long time ago that I thought I read an interview where he said that. I could very well be wrong ,Broham. Maybe it was an article on the band that said Tommy was down and out on his luck when he got the call to join Guns. I doubt anyone in the band is hurting for money but I think Stinson is not a millionaire.

Source?

It was a long time ago that I thought I read an interview where he said that. I could very well be wrong ,Broham. Maybe it was an article on the band that said Tommy was down and out on his luck when he got the call to join Guns. I doubt anyone in the band is hurting for money but I think Stinson is not a millionaire.

You're the first and only person I have ever heard say anything about that, so if you could find it I would really appreciate it because I would love to read it.

Even if Tommy was hurting for money when Gn'R called him, I'd say by now he's a millionaire.

Do you know if any of these guys were offered money up front to join?

And are they on salary? Wasn't sure if there was a way to find out how much each person makes..

I would say Dizzy is. But not super rich like 3-4 mill. I don't see the others being that rich, maybe a million but not much more. Fortus was selling his house awhile back and it wasn't that pricey (and if you have money you buy a big house).

As for salary I can't say for sure what their amounts are but their contract is most likely a base salary plus bonus. Meaning they get a set amount every year (100k for example) Then a bonus amount for every show they play (like 10k or it could fluctuate with the size of show). I can't see them only getting paid when they play gigs cause then guys like DJ would be losing money by not doing their own thing especially in those long periods of inactivity