Which iconic 90s rap album is the best?

bacardimayne

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard

All Eyez but only the first disc. Failing that Slim Shady.

No Makaveli = fat guy sized fail.

You fucking what?!?! :lol: Explain yourself young man! :lol: What, Makaveli was shit? Absolute fuckin' diamond of an album! And how the fuck is disc 2 of All Eyez not classic?!?! You Can't C Me, Shorty Wannabe a Thug, Holla At Me, All Eyez On Me, Rather Be Your N I G G A, Picture Me Rollin', When We Ride, Ain't Hard to Find, how are these not classic tracks man!

Guest Len B'stard

'YOU N IGGAZ MADE A MISTAKE, YOU SHOULDA NEVER PUT MY RHYMES WITH DRE!'

He sounds overjoyed to be on that song, doesn't he? :lol: If you listen to it he's near-on shout-rapping, you can tell the boy was fresh out of jail. What a fuckin' dizzying expierience that must be, out of nick and into the studio that fuckin' night with all the weed and Cristal laid out for you, the worlds best producers beat and the hottest flashiest record label of the day as your home, damn that must've felt like a good day to be alive :)

'YOU N IGGAZ MADE A MISTAKE, YOU SHOULDA NEVER PUT MY RHYMES WITH DRE!'

He sounds overjoyed to be on that song, doesn't he? :lol: If you listen to it he's near-on shout-rapping, you can tell the boy was fresh out of jail. What a fuckin' dizzying expierience that must be, out of nick and into the studio that fuckin' night with all the weed and Cristal laid out for you, the worlds best producers beat and the hottest flashiest record label of the day as your home, damn that must've felt like a good day to be alive :)

I think I read Quik saying one time, it was the middle of the night and Snoop and Nate were sitting on some big speakers smoking a blunt, and Pac was in the booth just going off. And how you could just feel it.

The Chronic got my vote, that's the game changer. But All Eyez on Me, Makaveli, Doggystyle, 36 Chambers, top notch shit.

I agree with Lenny, All eyez on me is the shit. It's my fav Pac album, by far. Honestly I feel like its his masterpiece. Mixing 2Pac with those Deathrow beats was pure gold. Makavelli is great also, but I prefer All eyez on me.

All Eyez on Me might be the best produced rap album ever. It sounds excellent. The Cali Love remix might be the perfect west coast beat.

All Eyez but only the first disc. Failing that Slim Shady.

No Makaveli = fat guy sized fail.

You fucking what?!?! :lol: Explain yourself young man! :lol: What, Makaveli was shit? Absolute fuckin' diamond of an album! And how the fuck is disc 2 of All Eyez not classic?!?! You Can't C Me, Shorty Wannabe a Thug, Holla At Me, All Eyez On Me, Rather Be Your N I G G A, Picture Me Rollin', When We Ride, Ain't Hard to Find, how are these not classic tracks man!
Makaveli is the fucking king.

YOU hooray for tolerance!Z STILL TALKING YOU hooray for tolerance!Z STILL BREATHING. .... of course the sad irony being that he wasn't by the time anyone heard that song.

I agree with Lenny, All eyez on me is the shit. It's my fav Pac album, by far. Honestly I feel like its his masterpiece. Mixing 2Pac with those Deathrow beats was pure gold. Makavelli is great also, but I prefer All eyez on me.

All Eyez on Me might be the best produced rap album ever. It sounds excellent. The Cali Love remix might be the perfect west coast beat.
I'd say Efil4zaggin is the best produced but it's a shame it's such a fucking garbage album.

• 2 weeks later...

My favs, in this order:

1. Doggystyle (Like Chronic, but better start to finish)

2. All eyez on me (its just perfect, both discs.)

3. The Chronic (revolutionary, but I prefer the other 2)

4. Chronic 2001 (I smoked sooo much pot to this fucker, ahh memories)

5. Makavelli (What can I say???)

6. Marshal Mather LP (It was like the sequal to chronic 2001 and slim shady, perfect)

7. Aquimini (underrated outkast gem)

8. Life after death (Biggie's masterpiece)

9. Doggfather (Underated Snoop gem, i really liked it)

10. Regulate (more than just one song, Nate Dogg and Warren G)

HM: Stankonia, Atliens, Southernplayalisticadallacmusic, Slim Shady, Ready to die, Bone Thugs n Harmony's first 2 albums, and yes even Puff Daddy's No Way Out (it was cool at first ;)

Well excuse me for not liking it when threads from 7 years ago are on the front page? If everyone posted the way you do, the front pages of each board would just be a bunch of random threads from 2007 that had no business being bumped. Call me whatever the fuck you wanttattle-tale, snitch, whiny little bitchbut it's true.