Spain goes back to 30 years ago with the new Abortion law.

November_rain

You are right. He is desperate for friends here so he is soft-pedding his "message". For him, having a kid is a first hand experience! :crazy:

Excuse me?

Unlike you, I won't go crying to the mods the second someone insults me. If I did, you would already be suspended. ;)

You annoying little gnat....who the hell are you to ever speak of me having a child or to question me being a father?

Edited by Kasanova King

Anyone wanna answer if would you save 10 embryos or 7 year old if you only had a chance to grab either safe from a fire?

you are approaching sick? real close

Pro-life supports pro-choice, we just don't condone, recommend, or otherwise agree with the "choice" to abort when there is an alternative.

by continually promoting abortion as if the embryo is nothing more than an unwanted accident is probably reprehensible to,

but at the very least unyielding to, the views of many that a pregnancy represents a helpless human life.

I have an idea, this "org" you donate to, make an attempt to meet one of these girls who is contemplating an abortion, and ultimately decides to keep the baby. Keep her contact information and make an effort to attend the child's, I don't know, say 2nd birthday party.

Edited by shades
  • Like 1

Anyone wanna answer if would you save 10 embryos or 7 year old if you only had a chance to grab either safe from a fire?

Pro-life supports pro-choice, we just don't condone, recommend, or otherwise agree with the "choice" to abort when there is an alternative.

by continually promoting abortion as if the embryo is nothing more than an unwanted accident is probably reprehensible to,

but at the very least unyielding to, the views of many that a pregnancy represents a helpless human life

Thank you Shades. Even (many) pro choicers understand that an embryo - ACCORDING TO NATURAL LAW - will become a human being.

ta72027_youre-right.gif

Edited by Kasanova King

I've also read somewhere in this thread someone defending abortion over adoption because a full pregnancy has many risks and also that a birth has stronger emotional ties. Abortion has many risks too, from infertility to serious infections. And let's not forget the psychological effect. Adoption and the emotional ties with the baby are very very hard for the woman, but for most women, abortion carry a huge emotional pain too.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you here...but when adoption is considered, it's not only the emotional state for the woman, but that of her unwanted child as well, that seems to get forgotten in these discussions.

No doubt a woman who decides to abort must live with that decision, however options are weighed, and if she feels that choice was the best one for her, it's a decision she can accept. Obviously the alternative was not an acceptable choice for her..and what people seem to forget is that none of us have the right to second guess and judge, even if it's not the same decision we would make. Simply put, we don't live her life, nor should be so arrogant as to tell her how to.

When women decide to carry the pregnancy to term, it now becomes a choice that doesn't just affect her. A child is given up, gets shuffled thru a system, the lucky ones find caring and loving homes. But they're not all that lucky. And what is considered lucky anyway? Who defines that for these children? Lawmakers? Pro-lifers? Religious leaders?

One of my closest friends was adopted. There are emotions SHE's had to deal with her entire life, it's not only the mother who let her go, who lives with that decision. There are questions that will never be answered. A medical and psychological history that will never be known, which doesn't only apply to my friend but also affects her children as well. It's ongoing. There are indeed emotional scars that those who are given up for adoption live with everyday. And very few people ever take that into consideration.

• Like 1

I've also read somewhere in this thread someone defending abortion over adoption because a full pregnancy has many risks and also that a birth has stronger emotional ties. Abortion has many risks too, from infertility to serious infections. And let's not forget the psychological effect. Adoption and the emotional ties with the baby are very very hard for the woman, but for most women, abortion carry a huge emotional pain too.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with you here...but when adoption is considered, it's not only the emotional state for the woman, but that of her unwanted child as well, that seems to get forgotten in these discussions.

No doubt a woman who decides to abort must live with that decision, however options are weighed, and if she feels that choice was the best one for her, it's a decision she can accept. Obviously the alternative was not an acceptable choice for her..and what people seem to forget is that none of us have the right to second guess and judge, even if it's not the same decision we would make. Simply put, we don't live her life, nor should be so arrogant as to tell her how to.

When women decide to carry the pregnancy to term, it now becomes a choice that doesn't just affect her. A child is given up, gets shuffled thru a system, the lucky ones find caring and loving homes. But they're not all that lucky. And what is considered lucky anyway? Who defines that for these children? Lawmakers? Pro-lifers? Religious leaders?

One of my closest friends was adopted. There are emotions SHE's had to deal with her entire life, it's not only the mother who let her go, who lives with that decision. There are questions that will never be answered. A medical and psychological history that will never be known, which doesn't only apply to my friend but also affects her children as well. It's ongoing. There are indeed emotional scars that those who are given up for adoption live with everyday. And very few people ever take that into consideration.

Thank you P4A....that's all I was seeking....a well thought out and logical thought process. (Not saying I agree or disagree....but at least your view is pragmatic) Thank you for (at the very least) bringing some sanity to this debate.

Edited by Kasanova King

You are right. He is desperate for friends here so he is soft-pedding his "message". For him, having a kid is a first hand experience! :crazy:

I like you Rita, but I don't think you're being completely fair. I respect the view of pro-lifers, and I even understand them. I don't typically see it as self-righteous, just a belief that differs from mine. As long as those beliefs don't impede on my rights, we're good, and they can make whatever argument they want. If they don't feel abortion is the right option for them, then by all means, don't have one. But in the end, we still have the right to choose, and that's what matters.

• Like 1

I like you Rita, but I don't think you're being completely fair. I respect the view of pro-lifers, and I even understand them. I don't typically see it as self-righteous, just a belief that differs from mine. As long as those beliefs don't impede on my rights, we're good, and they can make whatever argument they want. If they don't feel abortion is the right option for them, then by all means, don't have one. But in the end, we still have the right to choose, and that's what matters.

ijtbcG.gif

;)

• Like 1

but at the very least unyielding to, the views of many that a pregnancy represents a helpless human life.

I have an idea, this "org" you donate to, make an attempt to meet one of these girls who is contemplating an abortion, and ultimately decides to keep the baby. Keep her contact information and make an effort to attend the child's, I don't know, say 2nd birthday party.

I said twice that was not my question so you can direct your insults elsewhere, now stay away if you can't be civil since

you are consistently rude. What's next? You gonna tell me to "shut up" like Rustycage because we don't agree with you?!

Shades says,"Pro-life supports pro-choice? WHAT THE $%^&?!!!

And what about the rest of us who are pro-choice? We ask women to have abortions because

we are sadists?! As nutty Kasanova said that I must hate god and religion?! :monkey:

Pro-choice supports the woman's right to choose, pro-life doesn't. Some of you are really daft

and not fooling anyone with your rhetoric.Try that nonsense outside a band forum.

The pro-life position is that a new human life is created at the moment of fertilization and is, thus, entitled to the same legal protections as any other human being."

"Pro-life definition, opposed to legalized abortion" Got it?

Can we NEVER meet again! Thanks in advance!

@Kasanova--Yeah it was funny to me that your "first-hand experience with abortion was childbirth.

@Shades- I have never suggested anyone to have an abortion, just the opposite. Good luck with that noise.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

Are you serious? Do you really think women use abortions as a form of birth control?.

Uhm....yes....many women do use abortion as a form of birth control. I've lived through and seen it first hand. I grew up witnessing several "friends" of mine that were on their 2nd and 3rd abortions by the time they were 21.

What would you call that?

birth control - the practice of preventing unwanted pregnancies, typically by use of contraception.

pregnancy- the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.

Can someone please explain how you can use birth control after a pregnancy?

3 out of 10 women have had an abortion by age 45. This is real life. No one wants an abortion.

Myth : Women have multiple abortions rather than using birth control.

Fact: Most women who have abortions (52 percent) have had no previous abortions, and 26 percent have had only one previous abortion. Considering that most women are fertile for more than 30 years, and that birth control is not perfect, the likelihood of having one or two unintended pregnancies is very high.

More:

Myth : Women who have abortions are selfish and self-centered.

Fact: The decision to have an abortion is rarely simple. Most women are very cognizant of the demands of parenthood and want to have a family only when the time is right. They are concerned about their ability to provide a stable environment for themselves and their children.

Myth : Abortions cause pain for the fetus.

Fact: Many physicians and medical researchers believe that fetuses don’t begin to feel pain until some time during the third trimester–after 99 percent of all abortions have been performed.

Myth : If a woman doesn’t want to have a child, she should use contraception or abstain.

Fact: There is no contraceptive that is 100 percent effective. Even total abstinence fails when a women is raped. Over half (54 percent) of the women seeking abortions had tried to prevent the pregnancy during the month in which they became pregnant. Of the 46 percent who had not used contraceptives, many believed they were at a low risk for pregnancy or had concerns about contraceptive methods.

Myth : Many women who have had abortions are traumatized and suffer from “post-abortion stress syndrome.”

Fact: There is no scientific evidence, or the observable reality of 33 years of legal abortion in the United States, to support the idea that having an abortion is any more dangerous to a woman’s long-term mental health than delivering and parenting a child she did not intend to have or placing a baby for adoption.

@Kasanova--Yeah it was funny to me that your "first-hand experience with abortion was childbirth.

@Shades- I have never suggested anyone to have an abortion, just the opposite. Good luck with that noise.

Again....excuse me?

What on God's given Earth gives you the right? I mean....really now....you're attacking more than half of the members here....even members that have agreed with you in the past.

Are you seriously psychotic?

I will not disclose my personal experiences to an ungrateful gnat as yourself. But many.....even with the least bit of thought....realize it goes much deeper than you assume.

I'm sorry Rita, but you must be one of the most annoying posters to grace this community.

That's really helpful. Thanks for adding to the debate!

Maybe you can start a Joni Mitchell vs. Taylor Swift thread and he can meet again!

@Kasanova- Only a woman faced with that decision can have a first-hand decision. Anything else is comical. Good

luck with your noise, too!

Kasanova, I think it's time to leave your post and have some fun tonight (if you know how)!!!! :awesomeface:

Only if you show up naked with legs spread in front of my apartment.

'just sayin'

\

thor_smiling_gif.gif

Congratulations! You just won the thread!!

:)

No worries....I've got a box full of these next to my bed....

288675-Vertical_condom_box_is_easier_to_

;)

Kasanova, I think it's time to leave your post and have some fun tonight (if you know how)!!!! :awesomeface:

'just sayin'

\

thor_smiling_gif.gif

;)

Okay, I trust you but .......don't take it wrong when I show up in my female condom dress! :P

1682468-inline-750path-female-condom-054

'just sayin'

\

thor_smiling_gif.gif

;)

Okay, I trust you but .......don't take it wrong when I show up in my female condom dress! :P

1682468-inline-750path-female-condom-054

I'd lick that thing off.....like a barbell.....

tumblr_mtnoreUkYf1s0mbfho1_400.gif

I'm sooo confused by that image! Which dumbbell is doing the licking?

Also -- is her tongue gray from licking it or is it gray from her tongue!

Thanks anyway but no one should be aroused by seeing Justin Beiber in drag!!

:tongue2:

Wow!....for the first time tonight....I must say....you've shown some intellect....;)

MjAxMi03NTA4ZjEyMjNlZjMxMjM0.png

;)