How often do you listen to Guns N'Roses?

Subtle Signs

Every now and then I like to hear AFD from start to finish. It brings back good memories and the recording is a masterpiece. I have a best of the ULI that I made for my car and I also skip around with CD sometimes. I do listen to a lot of radio which also has a lot of GNR.

Dust N' Bones

Live and Let Die

Double Talkin' Jive

November Rain

Coma

Civil War

Pretty Tied Up

Locomotive

Estranged

You Could Be Mine which gets cut off half way.

I made this cd in 1991 It doesn't mean that I don't like the other songs. It's just what I was into at the time. I sometimes put the real cds in if I want to hear the other songs too.

i think they've ruined LALD in studio. Before the UYI releases Axl talked about it being smth. like "Welcome To The Jungle #2"....but that clearly didnt come along in any form on the album. they do it live better by far!
did you hear it in rehearsals pre-UYI, Marc?

Dust N' Bones

Live and Let Die

Double Talkin' Jive

November Rain

Coma

Civil War

Pretty Tied Up

Locomotive

Estranged

You Could Be Mine which gets cut off half way.

I made this cd in 1991 It doesn't mean that I don't like the other songs. It's just what I was into at the time. I sometimes put the real cds in if I want to hear the other songs too.

That´s pretty much my list too from the UYI album. I would add Don´t Damn Me, Breakdown and 14 Years instead of Live and let die.

i think they've ruined LALD in studio. Before the UYI releases Axl talked about it being smth. like "Welcome To The Jungle #2"....but that clearly didnt come along in any form on the album. they do it live better by far!

did you hear it in rehearsals pre-UYI, Marc?

I believe he meant it by the vibe and meaning of the song (LALD = WTTJ II). It was at the pool for MTV back in 1990. Cool Nike basketball sneakers.