Woody Allen alleged child molestation

Guest NGOG

For those of you that haven't read Dylan Farrow's open letter: http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/?_php=true&_type=blogs&_r=0

Or this strange excerpt from a 1978 interview:

"I'm open-minded about sex. I'm not above reproach; if anything, I'm below reproach. I mean, if I was caught in a love nest with fifteen 12-year-old girls tomorrow, people would think, yeah, I always knew that about him."

He added, "Nothing I could come up with would surprise anyone ... I admit to it all."

Let's talk instead about Axl Rose's domestic battery, or does that not suit your agenda?

I started a thread to discuss the recent allegations against Woody Allen. This is the movie section, why are you bringing up Axl Rose?

If you'd like to discuss a recent or historical allegation against Axl Rose, go and start a thread.

Let's talk instead about Axl Rose's domestic battery, or does that not suit your agenda?

I started a thread to discuss the recent allegations against Woody Allen. This is the movie section, why are you bringing up Axl Rose?

If you'd like to discuss a recent or historical allegation against Axl Rose, go and start a thread.

Oh God. You were so (mock) outraged when Erin Everley had her auction. Crying over the invasion to Axl Rose's privacy, yet you have no problem starting a thread about Woody Allen's personal life. Why the double standard NGOG?

Oh God. You were so (mock) outraged when Erin Everley had her auction. Crying over the invasion to Axl Rose's privacy, yet you have no problem starting a thread about Woody Allen's personal life. Why the double standard NGOG?

Why are you so meticulous in following my posts? While you may accuse others of being "nutty", your constant change of attitude towards people is in itself "nutty". I am nothing but helpful towards you when you contact me about something, it's bizarre how your mindset towards somebody can change so radically. And over nothing.

Dylan Farrow's mother made an allegation against Woody Allen some 30 years ago. Dylan Farrow is reiterating the allegation some 30 years later. Erin Everly made an allegation against Axl Rose some 20 years ago, 20 years later she's attending a GNR show. Can you see the difference?

Edit: For the record, I don't defend Axl Rose on any personal level. If he subjected Erin Everly to domestic violence, that should be condemned.

Edited by NGOG

Edit: For the record, I don't defend Axl Rose on any personal level. If he subjected Erin Everly to domestic violence, that should be condemned.

I'll hold you to that. Your comments (and others') re: Erin back in November here were pretty shameful IMO.

That's up to you if you want to take that analysis. As I said, if Axl physically abused Erin Everly, that should be condemned. Does it justify auctioning dozens of extremely intimate documents and keepsakes? Absolutely not.

Why are you so meticulous in following my posts?

Are you supposed to be a news reporter for this site? Do you not claim to run "The original and best GNR newswire." ?

Are you suggesting we ignore your posts? I don't understand.

You've maneuvered yourself into a position of being some sort of authority on Guns N' Roses, but you don't want people to read what your write?

Could you not have included this in your original response to that post? Or have you had another change of attitude towards me? I'm sure you're also familiar with website bravado, I don't need to explain the slogan of a Twitter account.

I don't invest myself in posts made by posters months ago. I think you take all of this far too seriously, I'm certainly no "authority". I just report news.

Back on topic, please. Like it or not, this thread is about the recent Woody Allen allegations.

Are we not entitled to discuss these public allegations without being bizarrely attacked?

• Like 1

What can you say about these things without knowing one way or another?

Exactly. We don't know. What is there to say?

Are we not entitled to discuss these public allegations without being bizarrely attacked?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander? It's okay to attack Erin -- "she asked for it" -- bu8t it's not okay to attack a dreanged hypocrite such as yourself?

Could you not have included this in your original response to that post? Or have you had another change of attitude towards me? I'm sure you're also familiar with website bravado, I don't need to explain the slogan of a Twitter account.

I don't invest myself in posts made by posters months ago. I think you take all of this far too seriously, I'm certainly no "authority". I just report news.

Back on topic, please. Like it or not, this thread is about the recent Woody Allen allegations.

Did I say you weren't? Don't start attacking me when I'm trying to defend your right to create this thread, man.

Did I say you weren't? Don't start attacking me when I'm trying to defend your right to create this thread, man.

I'm not attacking you at all, man. It just needs to be affirmed that we have a right to discuss this without "deranged" references to historical accusations against Axl Rose.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander? It's okay to attack Erin -- "she asked for it" -- bu8t it's not okay to attack a dreanged hypocrite such as yourself?

As I said, you make something like GNR unnecessarily political. It's absolutely bizarre. I didn't attack Erin, I merely questioned her to decision to auction extremely intimate items.

I believe Dylan is a victim. Of which parent, is the question. The doctors who reviewed the case in 1993 found no evidence of abuse and suspected she'd been coached. Certainly it's possible they were mistaken, but there's way to much contrary evidence and flat out lack of evidence for any dipshit on the internet to be labelling Allen a pedophile at this juncture. Not that that's stopping them.

And yeah, he's as important to me as any artist living or dead. Huge bias here, I'll wear it on my sleeve.

• Like 3

You called her "extremely shameful."

Weird that you're so able to pull up posts like that. Although I wouldn't dispute that I said that, I can't even remember posting that. Yet, you can remember me posting that.

Auctioning extremely intimate items was definitely wrong.

Edited by NGOG
  • Like 1

Sorry JB, but these are two completely different things. And Erin did it because she wants money, WA apparently admited to it (?) and has no problem going public with this.

Oh God. You were so (mock) outraged when Erin Everley had her auction. Crying over the invasion to Axl Rose's privacy, yet you have no problem starting a thread about Woody Allen's personal life. Why the double standard NGOG?Sorry JB, but these are two completely different things. And Erin did it because she wants money, WA apparently admited to it (?) and has no problem going public with this.

Wtf are you talking about?