House of Cards returns

Dan H.

Weird and unnecessary scene if you ask me.

I liked it actually. I mean, I'm not into crossing over like that, but I liked the message (that I thought at least) the show was trying to promote. I don't think Frank's (and Claire's for that matter) attraction to Meechum is purely physical, I think there is genuine emotion. It's actually sort of weird since, I thought up until that episode, Meechum was being portrayed as a "son" figure for the Underwood's... but then it got weird. Anyway what that scene said to me was that, "anyone can love anyone," in a sort of ancient Greek way.

Talk about unnecessary erotic scenes.... how about that episode with the opening scene of Xander Feng being asphyxiated by two strangers, and then paying them. Although, maybe that's SOP for you? :lol:

"You needed that"

.....says the woman that just got DP'd by her husband and security guard..... :lol:

:lol:

• Like 1

"You needed that"

.....says the woman that just got DP'd by her husband and security guard..... :lol:

:lol: When Frank leaned in to french Meech I let out a big WTF out loud. Totally caught me off guard.

It was a surprise, but not an out-of-left field surprise (at least for me). Frank's homosexual tendencies were already revealed earlier, when he reminisced with his college buddy about their liaisons back in the day.

Both Frank and Claire are predators with ferocious appetites for power. Makes sense this dynamic carries over into the bedroom.

"You needed that"

:lol: When Frank leaned in to french Meech I let out a big WTF out loud. Totally caught me off guard.

It was a surprise, but not an out-of-left field surprise (at least for me). Frank's homosexual tendencies were already revealed earlier, when he reminisced with his college buddy about their liaisons back in the day.

Yeah, was going to make a mention of that, but didn't see a straight forward threesome with Meechum coming though :lol: