We are living in the most important time in history of the universe.

ohlovelyrita

A friend wrote this to me in discussion: "She did 3 books called " conversations with Nostradamus".she hypnotized mediums and had them speak to Nostradamus through the Akashic records to decipher his quatrains..fascinating books that changed my perspective on life.read them in '93The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw"

What an absolute load of fucking bollocks!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

A friend wrote this to me in discussion: "She did 3 books called " conversations with Nostradamus".she hypnotized mediums and had them speak to Nostradamus through the Akashic records to decipher his quatrains..fascinating books that changed my perspective on life.read them in '93The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw"

What an absolute load of fucking bollocks!!!! :lol:

Still so negative after all these years. Arrested development?

Please leave again.

Ditto. Let's not forget you got suspended for 2 days for being up my ass. Just stay away geezer.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

Please leave again.

Ditto. Let's not forget you got suspended for 2 days for being up my ass. Just stay away geezer.

Uh, no, I didn't.

You weren't allowed to post on my threads. True.

If you come on threads, be decent. I'm not trailing anyone here or being disrespectful.

Stay on topic.

Come here, girl. Let me put my energy on you.

Pick-up lines will be obsolete. Think the move "Communion".

"The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."

It's not a pickup line. In case you've missed my repeated hints, and since you've outed us with this thread, I'm admitting that I'm one of the second wave volunteers. I know this due to extensive psychoanalysis and hypnotherapy that I've undergone. Women think it's a pickup line, which is fine cuz it works, but it's not. My mission is to smear my gooey energy all over them.

Please leave again.

Uh, no, I didn't.

If you come on threads, be decent. I'm not trailing anyone here or being disrespectful.

Stay on topic.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. No one has told me different, so I can post in your threads all I like and say that they are shitty.

Come here, girl. Let me put my energy on you.

Pick-up lines will be obsolete. Think the move "Communion".

"The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."

It's not a pickup line. In case you've missed my repeated hints, and since you've outed us with this thread, I'm admitting that I'm one of the second wave volunteers. I know this due to extensive psychoanalysis and hypnotherapy that I've undergone. Women think it's a pickup line, which is fine cuz it works, but it's not. My mission is to smear my gooey energy all over them.

:lol:

Please leave again.

Uh, no, I didn't.

Stay on topic.

I think you're confusing me with someone else. No one has told me different, so I can post in your threads all I like and say that they are shitty.

If you're the one that was gif happy, I'm not confused.

If it's a shitty thread then why do you spend time here?

Anything on topic?

Anything on topic?

Because if I spend enough time here, you might stop making them. I don't have anything to say regarding the topic, because the topic is complete bullshit as usual.

• Like 1

Please leave again.

No.... this never happened, what are you talking about. Let's not talk about suspensions publicly regardless.

Anyway, let's keep on topic, if we can guys.

Please leave again.

No.... this never happened, what are you talking about. Let's not talk about suspensions publicly regardless.

Anyway, let's keep on topic, if we can guys.

Ask High Voltage. Lithium was not allowed to post after I did after he keep trolling me.

Anything on topic?

Because if I spend enough time here, you might stop making them. I don't have anything to say regarding the topic, because the topic is complete bullshit as usual.

You've got nothing good to say

Keep your mouth shut

If Going Down reference: well done. If that's your actual sentiment: I disagree. While I personally would not have posted what Lithium said (and I think he could have expressed it in a more gentle manner), it's pretty much accurate (no offense Rita, I like your spirit). The world would be a really terrible place to live in if people subscribed to that rule Ratbrain. Harsh critique is sometimes necessary.

Edited by OmarBradley

Anything on topic?

You've got nothing good to say

Keep your mouth shut

If Going Down reference: well done. If that's your actual sentiment: I disagree. While I personally would not have posted what Lithium said (and I think he could have expressed it in a more gentle manner), it's pretty much accurate (no offense Rita, I like your spirit). The world would be a really terrible place to live in if people subscribed to that rule Ratbrain. Harsh critique is sometimes necessary.

A bigger question is why do people get sooo angry here when people have a different opinion?

What are the "critics" offering? Nothing but more negativity for the world. I never hear "I like this better" or anything useful. Anyone who finds this kiddie combat entertaining must have grown up around negative reinforcement.

Edited by ohlovelyrita

You're one of the most negative people here when you're around, Rita. The fact that you don't realize that speaks volumes.

When a positive person tells me I'm negative, I'll consider it. I'm all for change if a grain of truth.

For every one shiny personality there, there are 3 cesspools.

Thanks,

The Management

You're one of the most negative people here when you're around, Rita. The fact that you don't realize that speaks volumes.

When a positive person tells me I'm negative, I'll consider it. I'm all for change if a grain of truth.

Thanks,

The Management

Do shut up.

Thanks,

The Management

Do shut up.

Oh how delightful! Mr. Sunshine has stopped by to say "hello".

Well "hello" to you and good day!