We are living in the most important time in history of the universe.

ohlovelyrita

We Are Living In The Most Important Time In The History Of The Universe

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/02/19/we-are-living-in-the-most-important-time-in-the-history-of-the-universe-dolores-cannon-discusses-our-current-paradigm/#sthash.TJ3NHBC2.dpuf

"Dolores’s theory proposes that a series of souls are traveling from other planets and dimensions to assist Earth at this time. Many of these souls, which are of a higher vibration than the resident Earth souls, are incarnating on the planet for the first time. She affirms that the souls that have spent many lifetimes reincarnating on Earth are stuck in a karmic cycle, repeating the same patterns of mistakes and lessons which is ultimately leading to the destruction of the planet. Thus, there has been a calling for purer souls to come to Earth to cleanse and raise the planet’s vibration.

"Just in the last five years or so, I began to see clients who weren’t all going into a past life on Earth. I began to find they had never been on Earth before and that they had come here directly from God, from the Source, from other planets, other dimensions, where they were light beings. That’s the common thread that I have been finding, and that’s where I came up with the theory of the three waves of volunteers.”

But now in body, these people don’t have any memory of why they came. “They come in and an amnesia descends on the person, losing the memory of why they are here. But this group has an energy that they have to project. It is a loving energy that will change the mindset here on Earth. It will change history, just them being here.”

Throughout her clients’ journeys, Dolores discovered that Earth is one of the densest planets in the entire universe. A soul that incarnates here is considered brave because life on Earth is a very challenging experience to come into, especially for souls coming from higher realms and planets of a higher vibration. Nevertheless, all of her clients have the same answer when asked about their reason for coming to Earth, they simply “heard the call.”

The Earth is going through a major transformation, one that Dolores’s clients state has never happened before. For the first time, an entire planet is shifting it’s vibration into a new dimensional frequency. Many souls or groups of souls have experienced a shift like this in the past, (i.e., the Mayans) but never has an entire planet shifted at once. Therefore, Dolores explains, the entire Universe has front row seats to one of the grandest shows ever seen. However, help is needed, because man has polluted the planet with a vibration so dense that it threatens the survival of the planet as a whole. Dolores reveals that if the planet blows itself up, it will reverberate throughout the universe affecting and disturbing all beings. Therefore, the call for help was made, and the souls quickly jumped on the wagon to assist.

In The Three Waves of Volunteers and The New Earth, Dolores elaborates on the three different classes of souls incarnating on Earth:

1. The First Wave: Now in their late 40s to early 60s, these volunteers are disturbed by the violence, anger and hate that they experience on Earth. They have had the hardest time adjusting to life as humans, and many of them try to commit suicide.
  2. The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be.
  3. The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated.

Interestingly, through her many client sessions Dolores has also written extensively on the lost civilization of Atlantis. She discovered that, like Atlantis, there have been numerous civilizations that have been destroyed in the past."

I don't find this crazy talk but for those that are gonna complain, here ya go:

I don't find this crazy talk.

How can you not? It's complete nonsense dressed up in academic language... if I were to write

"It has been projected by Werner et al. (2011) that the Martian Marshmallow Men initiated their terrestrial habitation during the early Holocene. They principally inhabited temperate zones whereby their egg-and-sucrose based anatomical infrastructure was not subject to the impediments of cold, the drying effect of intense heat nor the humidity of tropical zones which may have caused them to spoil. Their Earth colonies were hunted to extinction when early hunter-gatherer human societies discovered the culinary benefits of cooking them over fire at night whilst recalling embarrassing tales"

It's still completely unverifiable bullshit no matter how you look at it....

• Like 2

How can you not? It's complete nonsense dressed up in academic language... if I were to write

"It has been projected by Werner et al. (2011) that the Martian Marshmallow Men initiated their terrestrial habitation during the early Holocene. They principally inhabited temperate zones whereby their egg-and-sucrose based anatomical infrastructure was not subject to the impediments of cold, the drying effect of intense heat nor the humidity of tropical zones which may have caused them to spoil. Their Earth colonies were hunted to extinction when early hunter-gatherer human societies discovered the culinary benefits of cooking them over fire at night whilst recalling embarrassing tales"

That wouldn't be unverifiable though as we can tell through fossilized stools what our ancestors ate.

I prefer this life-affirming unproven bullshit to the other more common unproven bullshit!

A friend wrote this to me in discussion: "She did 3 books called " conversations with Nostradamus"….she hypnotized mediums and had them speak to Nostradamus through the Akashic records to decipher his quatrains…..fascinating books that changed my perspective on life….read them in '93…The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw…"

Edited by ohlovelyrita

Or Scientology, depending on how nuts/desperate to climb the ladder in Hollywood/secretly gay you are.

Or Scientology, depending on how nuts/desperate to climb the ladder in Hollywood/secretly gay you are.

Scientology seems to be about confessions then subsequent black-mail, the reactive mind and buying $1,000 cassettes, and that aliens and apes had sex along the way! Problem?

A friend wrote this to me in discussion: "She did 3 books called " conversations with Nostradamus"….she hypnotized mediums and had them speak to Nostradamus through the Akashic records to decipher his quatrains…..fascinating books that changed my perspective on life….read them in '93…The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw…"

"These are my prophecies.... But they might be bullshit." :rolleyes:

"The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw"

Interesting, Nostradamus was telling people he was full of shit himself.

A good prophet heeds a warning in hopes to be wrong.

Nostradamus lived over 500 years and he predicted he'd be loathed on the internet!

"Sitting alone at night in secret study (iPad);

it is placed on the brass tripod (iPad cover).

A slight flame (modem) comes out of the emptiness (high speed internet) and

makes successful (his Facebook like page) that which should not be believed (haters liked the page) in vain"

"The one thing he said was that fate wasn't written in stone, and that we have the ability to alter the outcomes he foresaw"

Interesting, Nostradamus was telling people he was full of shit himself.

A good prophet heeds a warning in hopes to be wrong.

Nostradamus lived over 500 years and he predicted he'd be loathed on the internet!

"Sitting alone at night in secret study (iPad);

it is placed on the brass tripod (iPad cover).

A slight flame (modem) comes out of the emptiness (high speed internet) and

makes successful (his Facebook like page) that which should not be believed (haters liked the page) in vain"

Savyyyyy what?!

More like ol nosty was alone in his study jerking on his special tools tripping out on some nasty shrooms he found in the wilderness.

That's quite the stretch :lol:

More like a leap off a bridge :)

I'm more important than the multiverse.

I am a universe which many things exist

indigo child?

The kids of the future will not be excessively vaccinated, medicated, or pumped with hormones/pesticides from a low quality food supply.

"The Third Wave: The new children, many of whom are now teenagers, have all the knowledge needed to exist on the planet after the dimensional shift and transformation takes place. Their DNA is more advanced, and the greatest challenge they face is being misunderstood by humans as having a condition (ADHD) that needs to be medicated."

Come here, girl. Let me put my energy on you.

Pick-up lines will be obsolete. Think the move "Communion".

"The Second Wave: Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."