The Flying Piano

It didn't really fly. It just went up in the air over the stage. It's not like it went out over the fans. That would have been cool, but Axl falling down wouldn't have been so cool.

I thought it looked good especially for the shows in Vegas where anything can happen.

It didn't really fly. It just went up in the air over the stage. It's not like it went out over the fans. That would have been cool, but Axl falling down wouldn't have been so cool.

I thought it looked good especially for the shows in Vegas where anything can happen.

Yes it did go out over the crowd...I was at the nov 14th and 17th shows and it definitely went out over the crowd. The piano stayed on the stage for the first couple of shows...maybe when they first decided to lift it in the air it just went straight up for the first show or two then they found a way to float it out over the crowd...they were tinkering with the stage show throughout the residency. Shortening the ramps ect.

It would have been funny if it broke down mid air, leaving Axl suspended up there, a la Spinal Tap.

Yes, killing ppl with that metal structure. You now what else would be funny? An earthquake or a fire during the concert.

Edited by Russel Nash