Are there any pics of Axl not on stage during the SA Tour

Kiedis is ripped. Funnily, I've been to many an awful live performance by him, including the infamous RIR 2001 where Axl was slammed.

Kiedis sounds much better on studio than he does live. He often struggles to sing the more melodic RHCP songs. Also, Axl of today sodomizes him in terms of both vocal range and power. He is a talented individual for a myriad of reasons, but he is not and will never be half the singer Axl Rose is.

Here's a good old fashioned link:

There's nothing better than a good old fashioned link, but I got the play of words. However, that's the reason I chose the word 'mannequin' instead. :shrugs:

If you got the play of words, why elaborate on what a mannequin is? It's cool, we all let one slip by every now and then!

Here's a good old fashioned link:

There's nothing better than a good old fashioned link, but I got the play of words. However, that's the reason I chose the word 'mannequin' instead. :shrugs:

If you got the play of words, why elaborate on what a mannequin is? It's cool, we all let one slip by every now and then!

Because I don't think Axl's a dummy. But I agree let's leave it at that.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Just watched it again. His movements do look a bit stiff and unnatural. It's hard to call it though based on a short clip. Maybe he'd just got off the plane straight into the car. I can get seized up if I'm sat for hours and I'm a fair bit younger.

Yeah, he had problems with his ankles apparently so maybe it's effecting his back now too in old age.