What's The Most Extreme Thing You Would Do For A New Album???

I don't wanna do anything illegal, now... But I would kill somebody, in front of their own mama, for Chinese Democracy II. And if anyone testifies against me? Well I'll gouge their eyes out!

Now that quote time is over with though, I don't think I'd actually do anything extreme for the album. Craziest thing I can think of right now is offering to pay it off for the rest of my life, and in that case it would be a lie just to see if he'd bite. I'd be too afraid to go do anything really nuts, because, what if the album sucks? Then I'll have done something nuts for a thing I don't even enjoy! I'd have to hear at least five minutes off of the album before I'd do anything for it, and that would have to be 15-30 second snippets of each song, at least. Actual music, too, not synthed or lead up stuff like at the beginning of Chinese Democracy.

More to the point though: I'd offer to be Axl's personal "Yes Man" for no money, follow him everywhere and tell him he's awesome, and take any abuse he could dish out with a smile... Although, once I got the album, I'd probably break it over his head in that scenario. But I guess I could just go buy another one after, right?