Steven Tyler thanked Axl while Slash was onstage + a little bit of Welcome to the Jungle

At the end of the day, Slash is playing with Aerosmith and is about to release his third album (in as many years); he is also a content family man who is married to a bird with gigantic jugs. He is also sober and his guitar skills are better than ever (case in point, Anastasia). Axl is a boozed up, washed up, vegas artist controlled by a Brazilian nanny who now is fat. His vocal skills are also shot.

Enjoy your Vegas cashgrabs Axlnutswingers as I have a new Slash album I am about to enjoy.

You act like somebody cares that you're one of the 10 people that actually like that shit. Who would it be that you assume does?

At the end of the day, Slash is playing with Aerosmith and is about to release his third album (in as many years); he is also a content family man who is married to a bird with gigantic jugs. He is also sober and his guitar skills are better than ever (case in point, Anastasia). Axl is a boozed up, washed up, vegas artist controlled by a Brazilian nanny who now is fat. His vocal skills are also shot.

Enjoy your Vegas cashgrabs Axlnutswingers as I have a new Slash album I am about to enjoy.

You act like somebody cares that you're one of the 10 people that actually like that shit. Who would it be that you assume does?

At least 10 people have something new to enjoy. Millions and millions of Axl's fans have been waiting years and will be waiting even more years until they have something like that. :shrugs:

Thank you! I'll do my best! Glad we're both happy. :)

At least 10 people have something new to enjoy. Millions and millions of Axl's fans have been waiting years and will be waiting even more years until they have something like that. :shrugs:

So? Am I supposed to feel sympathy for them or something?

Did he say you had to? :shrugs:

Did he say you had to? :shrugs:

Who's he? You're the one bitching because Axl fans are waiting for something that will never happen. I ask you again, am I supposed to feel sympathy for them or something? Because I really don't.

That song Aerosmith was singing sounds like all their other songs.

I think these guys need to retire too.

Steven Tyler's lucky the band didn't replace him after that American Idol stunt he pulled without consulting the band first.

Brad was on vacation and couldn't make it. That's what was being said on Aerosmith's FB page.

And think it was Joe Perry or Joey Kramer that tweeted the same.

Was at the Whiskey in LA

When I saw them back in 2005 or 2006 I think. All the amphitheater seats were filled and almost all of the lawn area.

Edited by SweetRose

All done tongue very firmly planted in cheek.

"Thank you Axl, wherever you are".

First of all, you're misquoting Steven. Second, you're totally changing the tone of his comments. There was nothing malicious or snarky about the way he commented.

Thirdly, and most importantly, who gives a fuck what an American Idol judge has to say about music? Aside from cliche contributions likd I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing, what have Aerosmith done since the 70s and early 80s? So Axl might be milking the nolstalgia trend slightly - but NOBODY does it more than Aerosmith.

I might agree with the first part of your post, but surely not the second. Really, referring to Steven Tyler as an "American Idol judge"? C'mon. Aerosmith released 4 albums since '93 (With Get A Grip being release that year, a very solid album; And Pump being the last 80's album, another solid release to end out the decade). Maybe not as many as most would expect, but surely more than Axl. I'll defend Axl and Guns N' Roses most times, but if you're saying that Aerosmith is milking the "nostalgic" act more than them, then I'm going to firmly disagree.

If we went back in time and you offered me every Aerosmith record post-93, or just Chinese Democracy; I'd take Chinese every fuckin' time.

If you offered to me right now a Chinese Democracy deluxe edition with all the 500 unreleased songs or a toilet paper roll to wipe my ass, I'd take the last one. Thanks.

Aerosmith has released the following albums starting from 1997.

1997: Nine Lives

1998: A Little South Of Sanity

2001: Just Push Play

2001: Young Lust The Aerosmith Anthology

2002:Oh Yeah

2004: Honkin' On Bobo

2005: Rockin' The Joint

2006:Devil's Got A New Disguise

2012: Music From Another Dimension

Edited by SweetRose

Aerosmith are legends and legends should be remembered when they were at their peak like GnR(Axl) I find it unfair that people critique the guys career as if he was this bad all the time(musically speaking). Aerosmith doesn't put a bad show but their far from the band they use to be but that's just life and I will remember them for their hits and other gems.

When I saw them back in 2005 or 2006 I think. All the amphitheater seats were filled and almost all of the lawn area.

But it was almost 10 years ago, wasn't it?

After watching yesterday's gig I decided to skip their show this year.

I asked a guy in the know,he has an Aerosmith FB page called AeroFANatic. He knows his Aerosmith stuff.

Anyway he says about 80% capacity.

Actually,the show yesterday,was suppose to be more or less a press junket. Was a last minute surprise that Live Nation put up the live link. It was mostly execs and press people there.

Edited by SweetRose

Come on, such crappy bullshit reponses in this thread, fucking god some of you are really insane... get laid godammit..

I'm amazed at Tyler's performances, he's still awesome on stage, but the funny thing is, I've seen both bands (GN'R and Aerosmith) in 2010, and I found Axl to be far, far better that year. But Tyler hasn't gone downhill since 2010, on the contrary.. Now he is clearly the better performer of the two in 2014.

Anyway, thank you OP for the video, nice of him to mention Axl, great to see Slash on stage with Aerosmith, and great performance overall (I'm an Aerosmith fan as well, got all the albums, and no need to compare CD with Aerosmith latest albums, just enjoy the fucking music, it's awesome all these guys are still out there).

But it was almost 10 years ago, wasn't it?

After watching yesterday's gig I decided to skip their show this year.

I asked a guy in the know,he has an Aerosmith FB page called AeroFANatic. He knows his Aerosmith stuff.

Anyway he says about 80% capacity.

Actually,the show yesterday,was suppose to be more or less a press junket. Was a last minute surprise that Live Nation put up the live link. It was mostly execs and press people there.

Thanks. I'll check out other videos as they go on tour.

That song Aerosmith was singing sounds like all their other songs.

Which one?

All of them.

No shit. All of their songs sound like all their other songs. But let the lady answer the question.

She left.

She'll return.