Alice Cooper predicts original GNR reunion

Alice and especially Bam are just speaking the general consensus. But it's never gonna happen. It sucks, but if you haven't made your peace with it by now, you're your own worst enemy.

And god damn, Bam's looking more and more like Phil with each passing day.

Remember the "Dont feed Phil" episode? They need to do a "Don't feed Bam" episode as a follow up....

• Like 1

I'm absolutely not in favour of a reunion, because I would hate seeing Axl retiring wihtout hearing what's in the ChiDem era vault (if one day it is released...)

I have a shitload respect for the classic line-up, but that line-up is dead. let's accept that.

I always loved Izzy and Duff, Slash has always been my least favourite member of GnR (that I discovered in 93), but I respect his solo work (a lot less his singers choice, Eric Dover was my favourite to be honest) and think he can still write 2 or 3 great songs on each albums.

But seeing Duff with the band was awesome (I love Tommy, but Duff is really something else). Seeing Izzy with the band was beyond great too.

Hearing Axl thanking all line-ups was maybe a step forward to a truce between all members; I think that the only thing we'll get from Axl to Slash would be cold indifference at best. Which would be an improvement.

it'll happen, for many reasons.

just wait and see.

I appreciate and admire your faith in this eventuality

But what part of "no reunion until one of us is dead" or "not in this lifetime" makes you think it will happen anyway?

it'll happen, for many reasons.

just wait and see.

Axl would prefer to perform to a crowd of 3 people in his hometown local bar instead of playing a sold-out arena if that means he needs to play with Slash again. It's not me being negative, I'm being realistic.

It will happen..mark my words!! I would love to see your faces who don't believe in it on that glorious day :lol:

You can see from this video how Slash is happy to relive the memories of GnR and how the band made riffs to PC:

Edited by gunnari

Gunnari, you should know that saying "it will happen, mark my words" will not make it happen, right? If you're unable to explain why you think "it will happen" then I don't see the reason to believe it will.

Just a belief of mine :lol: no I don't have evidence for it...my opinion is they were meant to be together and that one day, when the time is right, it will happen..It's a fate thing like Duff being in the same hotel with Axl..

• Like 1

Gunnari, you should know that saying "it will happen, mark my words" will not make it happen, right? If you're unable to explain why you think "it will happen" then I don't see the reason to believe it will.

Just a belief of mine :lol: no I don't have evidence for it...my opinion is they were meant to be together and that one day, when the time is right, it will happen..It's a fate thing like Duff being in the same hotel with Axl..

alien-abduction-smiley-emoticon.gif

Axl we are going to force you to be friends with Slash again and do a reunion concert - this is your fate and is meant to be.

• Like 2

Axl we are going to force you to be friends with Slash again and do a reunion concert - this is your fate and is meant to be.

Yeah it's a fate thing..You got it dude :thumbsup: Just as Duff has said it was fate that he and Axl was in the same hotel...Same goes for reunion..Wheels are in motion :headbang:

Yeah it's a fate thing..You got it dude :thumbsup: Just as Duff has said it was fate that he and Axl was in the same hotel...Same goes for reunion..Wheels are in motion :headbang:

Nah that was organised.

lol rock4eva, that emoticon made me laugh. :lol:

All things considered, I would be a happy person if I get the chance to see a handshake between Axl and Slash again. As a Guns N' Roses hardcore fan, that would be enough for me.

A reunion because "they will sell out all venues!" doesn't make sense to me.

lol rock4eva, that emoticon made me laugh. :lol:

All things considered, I would be a happy person if I get the chance to see a handshake between Axl and Slash again. As a Guns N' Roses hardcore fan, that would be enough for me.

A reunion because "they will sell out all venues!" doesn't make sense to me.

I bet lot of tears would be shed between Axl and Slash too and thinking "why the fuck were we so childish??"

Reunion is not about how much you can fill up a venue..It's about something completely else which cannot be described with words :wub:

Edited by gunnari

Maybe Axl feels that if he reunites GN'R it will make everything he has tried to do since the late 90s seem like a failure. I mean, yeah sure, it pretty much has been, but maybe Axl doesn't want to admit it.

All those missed opportunities, all those wasted years have been for nothing in the end.

The 5 of them have the best chemistry with eachother. Get the five of them together and magic happens as it has been proven in the past.

I hope "not in this lifetime" can change to "maybe in this lifetime." Duff on board for these recent shows is something I don't think any of us would have ever expected to happen. It's a pretty big step right there. I think next we'll see Izzy and Duff together with Axl and from there, it's only a matter of time until Slash and Steven/Matt join them. Bring on Gilby too.

Maybe Axl feels that if he reunites GN'R it will make everything he has tried to do since the late 90s seem like a failure. I mean, yeah sure, it pretty much has been, but maybe Axl doesn't want to admit it.

All those missed opportunities, all those wasted years have been for nothing in the end.

The 5 of them have the best chemistry with eachother. Get the five of them together and magic happens as it has been proven in the past.

I hope "not in this lifetime" can change to "maybe in this lifetime." Duff on board for these recent shows is something I don't think any of us would have ever expected to happen. It's a pretty big step right there. I think next we'll see Izzy and Duff together with Axl and from there, it's only a matter of time until Slash and Steven/Matt join them. Bring on Gilby too.

It's been a failure and Axl knows it pretty well..