Riad N' The Bedouins/Jesus Christ Pose

Didn't bucket steal the opening riff from some german band and they sued guns? Possibly a reason why its never been played live since release?

the white noise bit was taken from an ambient artist. funny thing is i actually own a bunch of his records and they're great. GN'R was definitely in the wrong on that one as, when you listen to them, they're literally the same. i imagine he probably got a settlement out of it or something since the lawsuit disappeared.

Jesus Christ Pose has a bit of an aggressive riff to Riad but is a much better song. One of my favourites ever. That said, I do like Riad quite a bit as a straight-up rocker on ChiDem, I like the solo, and I feel like it's Axl doing Robert Plant by way of post-grunge or something. It's not as awful as people make it out to be, but it's obviously not top 10 material.

• Like 1

Didn't bucket steal the opening riff from some german band and they sued guns? Possibly a reason why its never been played live since release?

the white noise bit was taken from an ambient artist. funny thing is i actually own a bunch of his records and they're great. GN'R was definitely in the wrong on that one as, when you listen to them, they're literally the same. i imagine he probably got a settlement out of it or something since the lawsuit disappeared.

Jesus Christ Pose has a bit of an aggressive riff to Riad but is a much better song. One of my favourites ever. That said, I do like Riad quite a bit as a straight-up rocker on ChiDem, I like the solo, and I feel like it's Axl doing Robert Plant by way of post-grunge or something. It's not as awful as people make it out to be, but it's obviously not top 10 material.

I agree. RATB is Chinese Democracy's "When I'm 64."