So, those of us with differing opinions are simple? You tear down Slash based on nothing but your almighty opinion and declare those of us who prefer Slash as 'simple minds'?

Maybe he's just a frustrated guitar player who knows more licks than Slash, plays better than Slash but is still trying to find a gig at his local bar. Sometimes stuff like that happen, and you simply hate others because of your own self-deception.

I just hate it when someone with musical talent just above William Hung becomes a revered guitarist.

Just keep on straw manning.

No amount of hate from a failed and unsuccessful local-bar guitarist will change the fact that Slash was on AFD, Lies and both UYIs. One would think that after so many years, that would be very well established in everyone's minds.

As for "straw manning", I said "maybe". Don't be more angry and instead, keep looking for gigs, you'll get one day, everyone does.

• Like 1

I just hate it when someone with musical talent just above William Hung becomes a revered guitarist.

And I just hate it when someone with a keyboard makes overdramatic and innacurate statments on the internet

But hey it is what it is.

• Like 1

Why on earth would anyone choose Buckethead? I think some people just say extreme stupid shit to get a reaction, like, 'CD is better than AFD'. At the end of the day, Slash co-wrote:

- Jungle

- Nightrain

- Mr Brownstone

- Paradise City

- Sweet Child

- Rocket Queen

- Garden of Eden

- Don't Damn Me

- Coma

- Locomotive

- Civil War

et al.

Whereas Buckethead merely co-wrote

- Sorry

- Scraped

- Shackler's Revenge

Scraped and Shackler's Revenge are two of the worst songs ever written under the 'Guns N' Roses' name; they are excrement, pure unadulterated nu-metal garbage. There is nothing in that three that suggests a songwriting partnership as good as the one which brought you Jungle or Locomotive.

• Like 1

So, those of us with differing opinions are simple? You tear down Slash based on nothing but your almighty opinion and declare those of us who prefer Slash as 'simple minds'?

Maybe he's just a frustrated guitar player who knows more licks than Slash, plays better than Slash but is still trying to find a gig at his local bar. Sometimes stuff like that happen, and you simply hate others because of your own self-deception.

No amount of hate from a failed and unsuccessful local-bar guitarist will change the fact that Slash was on AFD, Lies and both UYIs. One would think that after so many years, that would be very well established in everyone's minds.

As for "straw manning", I said "maybe". Don't be more angry and instead, keep looking for gigs, you'll get one day, everyone does.

I'm not sure where you get this 'failed bar guitarist thing', but whatever...

Edited by Evil Ernie