The Graham Norton Show

Saw this when it aired, was like 'hey, that's pretty good'.

V Graham Norton on Channel 4 was where I saw him last (before the Eurovision song contest)... At least Graham Norton's still working.

When I saw V Graham Norton back in day, I was like 'he's that guy who was in Father Ted'.

Guest Len B'stard

I like him but after fuckin' like...decades in the spotlight he's sort of taking on like, Bruce Forsyth/Terry Wogan levels of like...y'know...samey-ness.

• Like 1

Yeah, Graham Norton's great. I always LOL at least once each show, and I don't have that very often. I always like the opening of the show too. Very funny. I remember an episode with Mark Wahlberg, who was very drunk and it got slightly annoying.

Guest Len B'stard

I like him but after fuckin' like...decades in the spotlight he's sort of taking on like, Bruce Forsyth/Terry Wogan levels of like...y'know...samey-ness.

You leave Terry out of this. :lol:

What do you know about Terry Wogan man, is he a somebody in Australia or something, how could he be? :lol:

I like Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro is just plain hilarious. But just looking at Will's son makes me want to punch him in the face. What an obnoxious dumb little shit.

I like Will Smith and Alfonso Ribeiro is just plain hilarious. But just looking at Will's son makes me want to punch him in the face. What an obnoxious dumb little shit.
This. I just wanted to punch that twat on the throat for ruining the thing with Will and Carlton.

In his defense, it must be incredibly hard to be 'cooler' than your father, when your father is the definition of coolness "Will Smith".

There is nothing cool about Will Smith, at least not anymore.

Yeah he definitely wasn't cool anymore after MIB IMO.

I find it very formulaic as well. Loved him in the beginning but can't really watch him now.

my friend went to Farnham art school with him, said "he swallowed a lot of cum on campus." that quote always made difficult to watch the tv show.

You only have to watch a few episodes to know that he happily swallows. :lol:

And as a result of his humour and celebrity the tables are now turned. That's what working hard gets you. :thumbsup: