Shoes

Snake-Pit

Well she has a style all to her own. She fucking rocks whatever she puts on, but that doesn't mean that every Vogue/Harpers Bazaar/Marie Claire subscriber should follow suit. :lol:

The designers like to attribute an 'inspiration' to justify their choices but there's also plenty of sitting around a table and discussing in a meeting with 'those justifying the salaries' that 'pool slides' are now in because the whole platform/D'Orsay flat/wedge/ballet flat/peep toe/clog/ankle boot trend has run it's course. :rolleyes:

At least Christopher Kane had the decency to glamourise them a bit:

hrg9e1.jpg

A French company now makes shoes with removable heels in various heights. It uses crowdfunding and you can customize your own shoe with two heels for €175. Here's the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alegory-expect-more-from-your-shoes

20140617081217-made-in-france-compo.jpg?

Think it could be handy if you can change the heels of your shoes during the day/night. I am curious to see if this takes off.

Edited by Lio

A French company now makes shoes with removable heels in various heights. It uses crowdfunding and you can customize your own shoe with two heels for €175. Here's the link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/alegory-expect-more-from-your-shoes

Think it could be handy if you can change the heels of your shoes during the day/night. I am curious to see if this takes off.

and im curious how many women will break their legs because of poorly/incorrectly attached heels :lol:

but other than that, i quite like the idea

• Like 1

and im curious how many women will break their legs because of poorly/incorrectly attached heels :lol:

but other than that, i quite like the idea

Not sure about the whole concept because I don't think they can make shoes with flexibility in the soles to accommodate the required heel differential. There's no doubt that some days one can cope with a high heel (4"+) and other days its just an impossibility, a no go zone. I'd only buy shoes like that dependant on a significant variable heel height. I'll happily take the onus for correctly attaching the heel myself. :)

Guest Len B'stard

danpo123453_64815_lg.jpg

I tend to rock these with my assless chaps

As long as you wax your chest, go shirtless, tease your hair and can sing like an angel that's smoked too many cigarettes. Kinda like this:

2eakj79.jpg

And if they don't think you're a cunt by then they never will :lol:

danpo123453_64815_lg.jpg

I tend to rock these with my assless chaps

As long as you wax your chest, go shirtless, tease your hair and can sing like an angel that's smoked too many cigarettes. Kinda like this:2eakj79.jpg

And if they don't think you're a cunt by then they never will :lol:

Oi, a sexy cunt that is. :P

Got myself some clean classics.

7b134c5b-363b-4af4-957f-38a2d5fdcd09.jpg

Are they meant to be like that? I want to do something to them, or put something on them. I'm so not used to the ultra simplicity of them. Sneakers are getting so out of control lately, I'm struck by the stark simplicity. I like it. But I think I would like them to be offered in a variety of colours. But that's kind of contradicting the point isn't it? :lol: Just don't wear them with a hospital uniform, otherwise they'll look like nurse shoes.

J/K.

Seen that Vans are doing some Star Wars ones... I may be tempted.

OMG! I love them! I'm not a Star Wars fan but if I was I would totally HAVE to have them. I love that each shoe is different. They're awesome! :awesomeface:

2a7adqq.jpg

I'd buy a pair if they had Luke Skywalker on one shoe and Princess Leah on the other. :D

Yeah, they're actually pretty awesome. I like the colour. They'd look great with jeans. :thumbsup:

Get them. They're one of those things that are not available all the time and if you don't get them you might regret it. Well I know I would, but that's me. :lol: