When are we going to get a lil trickery?!

When will something shake up in gnr land.. Last one was duff for some gigs what and when is next!!!?

Easy answer It seems is izzy for Afew dates and a little 14 years live, but that's played out! when will somthing truly change!

Axl with Duff and Izzy performing Dust N' Bones?

All three on stage at same time would be awesome honestly. 3/5s of the fukin AFD lineup fuck yes! But after they left excitement would die again..

When will Axl Rose and predictable stop being used in the same sentence!!!!

Hmm maybe Ax is trolling us all.. Going out of his way for 20 some odd years to make a Reunion so improbable that it became the most unpredictable move yet of his career

Edited by Estranged Coma

When will something shake up in gnr land.. Last one was duff for some gigs what and when is next!!!?

Easy answer It seems is izzy for Afew dates and a little 14 years live, but that's played out! when will somthing truly change!

It's *no* trickey so don't expect anything out if the ordinary.

Are you still going to Fridays show?

Hi- slightly off topic but Is there a thread for this evenin's show? (Apologies if the forum community has agreed to stop creating a thread for each separate show out of redundance- I haven't seen an announcement to that effect... :shrugs: )

Also slightly off topic- there appear to be plenty o' seats left if anyone's near Sin City tonite :)

Edited by Rodzilla72

It's *no* trickey so don't expect anything out if the ordinary.

Are you still going to Fridays show?

I wish, couldn't make the trip afterall life got In the way :P (college and broke lolz)

Hi- slightly off topic but Is there a thread for this evenin's show? (Apologies if the forum community has agreed to stop creating a thread for each separate show out of redundance- I haven't seen an announcement to that effect... :shrugs: )

Also slightly off topic- there appear to be plenty o' seats left if anyone's near Sin City tonite :)

I'm not too sure, no one has made one yet (I didn't even know there was a gig tonight) :( I'm sure someone will.. I still follow the threads even though it's been a pretty consistent set list lol